- Him coming behind you to see what you are doing, kissing your shoulder - Sighing in your neck that he’s bored and if you want to come play Scrabble with him - His huge smile when you accept, taking your hand to lead you to the living room - Finding the board game and everything else ready, waiting for you on the coffee table - Helping you to sit on ground before going to the kitchen and bringing for both of you tea and snacks - Offering you your mug fulls of your favorite tea "You won’t listen to me but be careful it’s quite hot!“ - His "I told you!” face when you take a sip of the hot beverage and hiss between your teeth because of your burnt tongue - Proposing to feed you when you ask him to give you a bite of his snack - Moving his hand away of your mouth each time you try to bite into his piece of apple - Keep moving his hand until you’re close enough of him to kiss your cheek - Teasing you in keeping the bag of letters out of your reach - Encouraging you in laughing “ Come on little thing, I’m sure you can do it! ” - His loud laugh when you start to tickling him as payback for his joke - Him trying to take a look at your letters when he thinks you won’t notice - Pushing his face away when he bend toward you to watch your words - Trying to distract you to take another letter because he can’t write nothing with the ones he has - Smacking gently your ass when he comes back into the room and find you bending over the table to look at his letters - His ironic concerned face when you complain “Poor little you! Wants me to kiss it better?” - Feeling him playing with your hair while waiting for you to place your letters on the board game - Distracting you in blowing slowly on your ear when you place your word - Waiting to his turn to play to place sweet messages for you - Answering to his sweet messages using the same way - Catching your ankle in his hand when you try to distract him in pushing on his leg with your foot - Tickling you while looking at you with a half smile when you look at the words with concentration - Letting you win on purpose because he loves to see you happy for little things - Acting innocent when you ask him if he let you won …
You were in the middle of starting your bath when you heard the bathroom door open and close. You had a feeling you knew who it was, you just tossed in some lavender scented bath salts before tightening your robe and turning around. You couldn’t help but smile at the sight of your five year old daughter standing there in her favorite dress. You knew she had been looking forward to this night all week, she had even put a “special princess” sticker on today’s date on the Frozen calendar that was hanging in her room.
“Well don’t you just look lovely.” You told her and she smiled and did a little twirl for you. “Have special plans for tonight?” You asked and she just slightly rolled her eyes, something Harry swears she learned from you.
“Mommy, you know I have a special date!” Her voice was soft and sweet, you just smiled at her as you ran your hand through her long hair.
“Oi! Did I hear somethin about a date? Ya too young lovey!” The sound of Harry’s loud voice made you jump as you snapped your head in the direction of his closet where he was supposed to be picking out a tie.
“Daddy don’t be silly!” Your daughter’s voice was playful as she turned from looking at you to facing the doorway of the closet Harry was currently standing in. You smiled as Harry walked towards her holding out two ties, one was a nude pink color and the other was a bit of a brighter shade of pink. He knelt down in front of her and held out the ties for her to look at.
“Need ya help lovey, I have a special date tonight with one of the most precious girls in the world and I just can’t pick a tie.” He quickly glanced over at you giving you a wink causing you to roll your eyes and laugh a little as you turned your attention back towards the bath you were so looking forward to soaking in.
“This one.” You looked over and saw Harry grinning as your daughter pointed towards the brighter pink tie. You knew it wouldn’t exactly go well with the navy suit he was wearing, but you also were well aware of the fact her favorite color at the moment was pink so naturally Harry had to incorporate that color into his outfit.
“Perfect choice my little love.” You heard him say as you leaned over and turned off the water. When you turned back around you couldn’t fight the grin that took over your face as you watched Harry do his tie in the full length mirror outside his closet. Your daughter was now standing next to him looking up at him as his hands fiddled with the fabric of the tie until it was decent enough for him to flop the collar of his white button up shirt over.
“Well don’t you two just look smashing.” Both of their heads turned towards you, Harry smiled as he looked down at the little girl standing next to him in her pretty pink dress and white sandals. You smiled at her as she walked over to you and wrapped her arms around your legs.
“You gonna miss us mommy?” Her voice was muffled slightly as she turned her head so her cheek was against the fabric of your robe that hit just above your knee. You gently ran a hand over her hair as she looked up at you with her big green eyes.
“I will miss you terribly.” You reassured her causing a smile to form on her face. Harry cleared his throat making you shoot him a look, he just shrugged causing you to roll your eyes. “I will miss you as well H, don’t worry.” You teased causing him to stick his tongue out at you.
“Come on my little love, don’t wanna be late for our dinner reservations.” You smiled as you felt her arms unwrap from around your legs, she turned around and grabbed Harry’s outstretched hand. “See you later my love, enjoy your bath.” Harry leaned over quickly and placed a sweet kiss to your lips before the two of them were out of the bathroom and you were left alone, just you and the relaxing bath you had prepared.
You knew Harry had pulled out all the stops for this special daddy and daughter date, it being the first one and all he wanted it to be special. You knew he had a limo waiting out front and a table reserved at her favorite restaurant and he even went as far as to make sure flowers were waiting for her upon their arrival at the restaurant. He planned for the two of them to get a private tour of the zoo after dinner.
You knew that was just going to blow her mind, she had developed a new love and interest in animals lately so you knew a tour of the zoo for just the two of them was going to be so fun for her. He had mentioned to you his idea of getting frozen yogurt after the zoo but he also mentioned the idea of going to a bakery and having her pick out cupcakes he wasn’t quite sure so he was going to let her decide when the time came. You were just so excited for the two of them and you couldn’t wait to hear all about it.
You later found yourself in bed reading your latest book when you heard the front door open and when you didn’t hear the sound of little feet running towards your room you turned and looked at the clock. You hadn’t even noticed they had been gone for quite a while, you slid off the bed and poked your head out into the hallway. You smiled as you saw Harry walking towards you.
“She fell asleep on the way to the bakery.” Harry’s voice was barely above a whisper as you saw him carrying your sleeping daughter off towards her room. You had to stop a laugh as you saw her cheek pressed against the top of his shoulder and her hair a crazy mess atop her head.
“Did you two have fun?” You quietly asked as you followed him into her room, he slowly and gentle laid her down onto her bed as you slipped her shoes off her little feet. Harry smiled at her before placing a quick kiss to her forehead, he tucked her quilt over her as you placed her shoes back into her closet.
“Oh love I wish you could’ve seen her face.” He explained as the two of you quietly exited her room and made your way back towards your room. “She just lit up and I thought she was going ta scream when she saw the limo.” His voice was soft and quiet as he made his way towards his closet.
“Did she love the restaurant?” You asked as you sat at the edge of the bed. Harry appeared in the doorway of the master bathroom now just in his trousers and button up shirt that he was working on unbuttoning.
“Of course, but the best bit was when she got her flowers she told me she thought flowers were just for her Mommy and Nana. I told her she was one of my special girls as well so she deserves flowers of her own.” You smiled as he talked while slipped off his shirt, you didn’t even care that he just let it fall to the floor instead of putting it in the hamper.
“I knew the two of you would have a great time.” You told him as you watched him slide his trousers off leaving them on the floor next to his shirt so that now he was just in his boxers before making his way to the bed. “She will remember this night forever H.” You added as he sat next to you on the bed, you placed your hand on the top of his bare thigh giving it a squeeze.
“As will I love,” you felt his arm wrap around your middle as he pulled you closer to him. “She loved the zoo, thought she was gonna ask me ta buy her a lion for a moment.” You giggled when you felt his breath on your neck before he placed a sweet kiss to your cheek.
“You would have.” You teased, the two of you both knew that Harry would drop as much money and move the heavens and earth for the little girl currently asleep in the room down the hall. “That’s why you’re such an amazing dad and she loves you so much.” You felt his grip on your waist tighten a little.
“She’s the amazing one love,” you placed a kiss to the side of his mouth causing his lips to twitch up into a little crooked smirk. “She makes being a dad easy, I jus want to make her smile all the time and protect her from anything that could take that smile away.” You smiled as his eyes lit up as he talked about his love for his daughter. You knew the two of them had a very special bond, it just proved that Harry was indeed an amazing dad.
“Well I’m glad the two of you enjoyed your time together H.” You told him before you rested your head on his shoulder, you felt him place a kiss to the top of your head making you smile.
“Did ya miss me?” You rolled your eyes as you felt his hand slowly begin to creep down from your waist towards your hip. You lifted your head off his shoulder and when you saw the slight smirk on his face you just shook your head.
“Didn’t even notice you were gone.” You joked and Harry’s face slightly dropped and you just shot him a smile before giving his thigh a slight pat. “Okay, I might have missed you just a little bit.” You lifted your free hand up and brought your pointer finger and thumb together to show him how much.
“Oh jus a little bit hmm?” Soon his face was in your neck giving it sloppily kisses causing you to laugh as he grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap. “I love you.” His voice was low in your ear and you just smiled as he placed a kiss right below your ear.
“I love you too H.” You felt him smile against your neck as you snuggled into his chest. You could’ve stayed like that all night, you loved how the two of you always managed to meet at the end of the bed telling each other about your days. You loved watching his eyes light up when he talked about his daughter and you just couldn’t help but smile when he would gush over how much he loved the two of you. The truth was you loved Harry so much you truly didn’t know what you would do without him along with the little girl that was asleep down the hallway after an exciting Daddy daughter date, the two of them were the lights of your life and you wouldn’t change it for the world.
- Checking his phone every 10 seconds to see if you answered his numerous messages asking where you’re gone - Walking through the whole house nervous, remembering and regretting all the things he told you - Leaving lot of vocal messages asking you to come back home because he doesn’t want you to stay outside alone - His body tensing when he hears the front door slamming, letting him know that you are back - Walking quickly through the house to reach the living room and finding you - His smile turning into a sad frown when you turn your head and ignore him - A touch of sadness in his voice when he calls your name to make you look at him - Coming site next to you, taking care not to touch you for the moment to not rush you - Playing with his rings in looking at you time to time, waiting for a sign from you - Touching your thigh with the back of his hand to tests your mood, your name escaping his lips in a whisper - His deep sigh when you still refusing to look at him and turn your head to the opposite side - Resting his head on the back of the couch in looking at your back “The silent treatment?” - Coming closer and caressing the back of your arm with his fingers in kissing your shoulder blade - “Please, talk to me! You know how much I hate when you ignore me … My Love?” - Resting his forehead on your back begging you to answer him, even just a word - Coming crouching in front of you, his hands holding your thighs, pulling on them to make you facing him - His arms wrapped around your calves, leaving kisses on your knees and thighs - The shy smile he can’t hide when you finally turn toward him - Looking at you during long minutes, his hands caressing your calves while waiting for you to talk - Pressing his chest against your knees trying to catch your eyes when you look down - The softness in his voice when you two finally made eye contact “Hi…” - Taking your hand in his to kiss your knuckles one by one before pressing a kiss into your palm a frown in his forehead - His voice cracking when he apologizes for making you cry during the fight - Making him looking up to you in taking his face in your hands while leaning toward him - Getting on his knees, his hands holding your hips to come closer to you - Closing his eyes with a sigh of relief when you lay your forehead on his - His long fingers sliding on your neck while he rubs your cheek with his thumb, a smile appearing on his lips - Kissing you softly, letting his lips on the corner of your mouth while apologizing once again for what happened …
The WWA and OTRA tours as well as many of the promotional One Direction dates have been a very colourful success for Rainbow Directionand we could fill several books with the memories all of you made during your shows and beyond. Therefore, we felt it would be a great idea to keep the rainbows and pride colours coming while One Direction as a band is enjoying a well deserved hiatus. And after bringing the rainbows to Niall’s Jingle Ball shows last December, what would be more fitting than filling the venues of Harry’s Live On Tour shows with colours, pride and visibility?
Are you going to one of Harry’s Live On Tour shows? Want to bring your rainbows or pride colours with you and make your fellow LGBTQ+ Harry Styles and One Direction fans feel welcome and safe? Then you should represent Rainbow Direction for your show and do exactly that!
- His hand laying on your agitated knee while the car leads you to the premiere - Trying his best to help you to relax, his calm voice telling you that everything will be alright - Taking your shaking hand in his squeezing you softly, his thumb stroking your fingers with slow caresses - Kissing the back of your hand, his index finger sliding slowly in the crook of your palm - Offering you his hand to help you to go out of the car, lifting the train of your dress - Kneeling to fix the bottom of your dress whatever if people are looking at him, only wanting you to be the most comfortable possible - Complimenting you for how your dress makes you looks good while playing with a little part of fabric on your shoulder - Doing his best to always keep your hand in his when he can stay with you - Squeezing softly your hand when he feels you tensed because of the loud screams around , looking at you with a reassuring smile - His huge smile when fans tells him how you two looks cute together - Looking at you with a tender smile when he sees you being more relaxed and laughing with fans asking for pics with you - Can’t help and smiling each time you look at each other - His arm wrapped around your waist, his hand resting on your hip when people asks for a pic of you two - Surprising you by kissing your forehead at the last second before the pic is taken - His huge smile when people referring to you as Mrs Styles - Teasing you when your cheeks becomes bright red for being called this way - Keeping an eyes on you while he gives interviews, winking to you when he meets your gaze - He’s proud smile when people compliments him for how beautiful you looks, being distracted when he looks at you - Coming back directly to you the moment he’s done with interviews - Asking with a smile “ Does Mrs Styles enjoys her time?”, smiling wider when he sees you blushing - Kissing your temple with a chuckle calling you Mrs Styles again until you smile - Whispering his lips on your temple “ Thank you for being here with me today …”
- Whispering in your ear that you’re more beautiful than the bride, shushing you with a kiss when you try to answer - Taking pics of you at every moments even if you ask him to stop - Helping you to walk in the grass because of your high heels, catching you when you’re about to fall - Surprising you by telling you the things he would like for your wedding, getting inspiration from the ceremony - Catching him undoing one more button of his shirt when no one notices him - Looking for him all the time because he takes pictures with everyone - Him playing with the children, letting them running after him - Smiling at you with a huge smile while dancing slowly with the little girl he was playing with - Refusing with a pout the marriage proposal of the little girl “I’m sorry but someone already own my heart, that big girl!” pointing at you with a tender smile - Catching the bride’s bouquet, teasing playfully the girls around him “Some of you don’t really want to get married!” - Coming back to you with a proud smile, tickling your nose with the bouquet “ You know what you have to do now!” - Kissing your temple in giggling when he sees you becoming bright red - Finding him seated at a table surrounded by old ladies, talking nonchalantly with her as if it were the most natural thing for him - Joking with the old ladies for how motivated he was to catch the bride’s bouquet - Dancing oddly as he only knows how to for make you laugh - Walking towards you while dancing, pointing you to come dance with him - His laugh when you ask him how many drinks he had already, wrapping his arms around your waist to make you dance - Dancing together, your foreheads against each other, forgetting about the people around you - His fake jealous face when an old man ask you to dance with him, joking with him about how he will keep an eye on you two - Bringing a piece of cake to you when you come back to your table after dancing - Making you eat a bit of cake from his fingers, whipping off the cream at the corner of your mouth - Looking at you with a tenderizes smile to see you this happy - Putting a flower from the bouquet in your hair, fixing a lock of hair falling in your neck - His arm resting in the back of your chair, his thumb caressing slowly the middle of you shoulder blades - Kissing your naked shoulder and noticing the goosebumps on your skin, covering you with his jacket - Asking you in a whisper while kissing your temple if you’re tired and want to go home - His arm wrapped around you, while walking slowly toward the car, carrying your bag and heels
- Him waking up before you because he doesn’t like to stay too late in bed - Trying your best to not wake up yet even if he opens the curtains and call your name - But being finally woken when he sings loudly in the shower - Teasing you about your sleepy head while sitting next to you in bed with just a towel wrapped around his hips - Playing with your hair to tickle your nose when you try to ignore him and get back to sleep - Pulling on the sheets to uncovering your body, giving your bum gentle pats before leaving the bedroom - Coming in the kitchen to find him shirtless, preparing your breakfast “Here comes my sleeping beauty …” - Answering your “ I hate you …” by a smiling “I love you too!” - Him teasing you because you don’t dare to use your swimsuit as day outfit - But taking advantages when you wear it to kiss your exposed skin - Scolding you when you don’t put sun protector because your skin burns easily - Rolling his eyes with a half smile when you answer him “ Sorry Daddy …” - Him insisting to apply with dedication sun protector on your body, smirking when he sees goosebumps on your skin - Kissing you just behind your ear when he finished - Long lazy naps in the afternoon because of the heat where he asks you to play with his hair - Playing with drops of cold water on your face when you try to tan - Drawing with his wet fingers on your back - Raising his eyebrows when you ask him to carry you to the pool because it’s too hot to walk - Putting you on his shoulder to carry you to the pool and throw you in the water - His giggling when he hear you menacing him with your wet hair all over your face - Joining you into the water and blocking you in his arms when you try to beat him - Staying in the water for long moments, his arms around your waist, kissing each other slowly - Brushing your nose with his and mocking you about the sunburn you got on your nose - Kissing carefully your nose tip telling you that it makes you look even more cuter - Enjoying the freshness of the end of the day while he plays guitar - Looking at the sky turning dark while snuggling in his arms - Long night conversations about random topics, listening to you while he plays with your fingers - Kissing your hair and forehead after you have fallen asleep on his chest and carrying you to bed