For those that have asked about my self-care regimen, here are my favorite products and their uses! I’ll definitely update this as I get more escorting experience and my product selection grows.
I have sensitive, weird skin. I’m allergic to almost all BBW products. Here are the things I love!
Aloe Vera Baby Oil - Shaving the cooch
Tend Skin - Prevents razor burn after shaving the cooch
Neutrogena Body Clear Scrub - Exfoliates and gets rid of random bumps
Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel - For a soft, super close shave on your legs
Lollia Perfumed Shower Gel - All of their scents smell amazing and they leave behind a muted scent. Plus, it’s very thick so a little bit goes a long way. Seriously, a quarter sized dollop is enough to get foamy suds over your entire body!
Lollia Hand Creme - Will give you the smoothest, softest hands ever. Especially important for touching wieners.
Intimore Intimate Wash - My favorite wash for cleaning the vag. ALL of their varieties are safe for sensitive skin and they have great uses. The Therapeutic wash is great if you’ve been fucked raw. Very soothing!
Lush Sugar Scrub - Great for exfoliating, it leaves your skin very bright and radiant and it is supposed to reduce the appearance of cellulite!
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Extreme Pads - I use these to get rid of weird bumps or razor burn on my legs after shaving. Will literally clear up those weird clear bumps that aren’t quite whiteheads or pimples.
Kiehl’s Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter - Will leave your entire body smoother than a baby’s butt and the scent is very light. Super hydrating. I use this every night after a hot bath. I also use this to moisturize my cooch. YES, YOU CAN AND SHOULD MOISTURIZE YOUR COOCH. It’s okay! Try it!
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - It’s like foundation for your legs! It comes in either a squeeze bottle or mist. I use the squeeze bottle more because the mist WILL STAIN your bathroom tile or toilet, if you prop your leg on it to spray.
St. Tropez Express Bronzing Mousse with Mitt - I used this for the first time last night because my spray tan was wearing off. It gives a really natural tan and you only have to leave it on 1-3 hours, depending on how dark you want to go, before rinsing! I left mine on for a little less than two hours and I have a nice, NATURAL looking tan glow!
I’m a light ashy blonde with frizzy, unmanageable hair. Here are my top picks for products.
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Absolute BEST dry shampoo and it’s super affordable. Very fine powder. It comes in a bunch of varities, I like the sleek and shine the most.
AG Hair Cosmetics Sterling Silver Shampoo - Great purple shampoo for blondes.
Davines Alchemic Conditioner - They have different formulas for different hair colors. I use the purple conditioner for blondes and it’s a great purple mask that tones and deep conditions.
Kerastase Shampoo & Conditioner - Comes in a ton of varities. I use the ones for damaged hair and frizzy hair. BEST shampoo and conditioners I have ever used. It doesn’t take much product and every product does what it says it will.
Kerastase Fluidissime Blow Dry Spray - For frizzy or curly hair. It gives heat protection, shine and smoothness. I use this when I want my hair to be super straight or I want to style it after blow drying.
Kerastase L’ncroyable Blow Dry - Most amazing blow dry lotion ever. Seriously. Now my most used product.
Davines Melu Serum - For disguising split ends. Also adds shine.
Davines Minu Mask - Illuminating hair mask used to add back shine and dimension
Carol’s Daughter Monoi Mask - Great for softness and hydration. Smells amazing. Probably my favorite mask.
Kerastase Masqueintense - Second favorite hair mask. It’s ultra smoothing and revitalizes your hair.
Kerastase Elixir Ultime - Great hair oil! Lighter than Morrocanoil with the same benefits, though the smell isn’t as nice.
Shu Uemura Straight Forward - Great blowdry spray oil. It really does cut down the amount of time it takes to blow out your hair. I use this with the Kerastase Incredible Blowdy.
I have sensitive, combination skin. I used to get random hormonal acne.
Glamglow ThirstyMud - Great for hydration and smells amazing. You can use it as rinse off or a sleeping mask.
Glamglow Flashmud - Brightening, revitalizing mask. I use this on my butt to help get rid of a few blemish scars. No, I am not joking. Yes, it is actually working.
Glamglow Thirstycleanse - Amazing mud cleanser for whenever my skin is feeling a little dry or needs some nourishment.
Glamglow Supercleanse - My favorite cleanser ever. It’s a mud-oil dual pump and it takes off every BIT of make up and keeps your skin super clear! Plus, it’s not drying!
Peter Thomas Roth BHA 2% Acne Wash - For if I feel a breakout coming on. One bottle will likely last you over a year.
Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buffing Beads - Great for body acne.
Glamglow Fizzy Lip - Great exfoliating lip scrub, plus you get twice as much product as most other lip scrubs.
Glamglow Wet Lip - Intense softening lip treatment. You should definitely be using both of these to get seductive, soft, kissable lips!
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil - I use this at night before bed. It’s anti-aging, moisturizing, clarifying, fights wrinkles and reduces pore size.
Sunday Riley Good Genes Serum - I use this in the morning and it makes my skin look superb. Best skin product I’ve ever had. It brightens, exfoliates, gives radiance and evens out hyperpigmentation.
Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase - I use this serum as my moisturizer and it keeps my skin super nourished! It doesn’t clog up your pores and hydrates your dry areas. Definitely the best moisturizer I’ve ever used.
Dating Someone With Borderline Personality Disorder
by Darian Rehder (someone who has BPD)
Things to Understand:
1. Their moods change a lot. This is not your fault most of the time. They just feel a lot, and when they’re attached to someone it can make their feelings stronger. It doesn’t mean that they feel all those things about you all the time.
2. They probably think you’re going to leave them about every day, sometimes more often. If they ask you if you still like them, it’s because they honestly don’t know if you still do. They need to hear it often.
3. If they get randomly angry in the middle of something that you don’t think needs that kind of response, it is usually because something has triggered them. Learn what triggers the person you’re with, so you can both work to prevent it.
4. Because they feel intense emotions, they also feel love and happiness at large proportions. This is great, because it means they really appreciate their relationships!
5. Their minds are often on the most emotionally simulating things in their lives, because emotions this strong are hard to ignore. This means you’re probably on their mind a lot.
6. They do not want to hurt you, if they truly love you. Sometimes when they get angry or depressed or anxious they feel like they need to hurt you or run away or that they don’t love you. This isn’t true, and they often regret or don’t stand by their emotional breakdowns after awhile. Sometimes immediately.
Things You Can Do:
1. Validate their emotions. Never call them too emotional, needy, dramatic, intense, etc. even if they call themselves that.
2. Don’t make promises you can’t keep. Chances are, they really do hold onto your words.
3. If you are uncomfortable or need a break from them, which is okay, explain it in a way that makes them sure you aren’t going to leave and that you still love them or care about them.
4. Do something that makes them feel loved and cared for.
5. If they’re in the midst of some negative emotion, don’t say anything judgmental, don’t tell them what to do, and don’t fight with them. This would be a good time to say something reassuring and kind with no judgmental or controlling undertones. If this doesn’t work and it seems to be going in a loop, refer to number three or continue to tell them how important they are to you.
6. Remember that there are truths to everyone. Your person might feel like something is very sad, and it may not affect you at all. It doesn’t mean either of you are wrong to feel that way.
7. Spend lots of time with them! Spending time and using your actions is a good way to reassure someone of your love.
8. Learn what they love and learn what really upsets them. It’s always good to know someone and work to avoid hurting them. They can do this for you too!
9. Don’t take things to heart. I know this is hard, but when someone with BPD has a breakdown, they often say things that they don’t truly stand by in the end. When they apologize, they often mean it with their whole heart.
10. NEVER ignore them, unless you absolutely have to. If you can’t talk or don’t want to talk, explain this to them instead of ignoring their messages. When you ignore them, they assume you are going to leave them or that something is wrong.
Reasons Why Being with Someone Who Has BPD is NOT Bad
1. Their intense emotions are biological, in most cases. It’s the same thing as having less emotions. It is not a bad thing to feel deeply.
2. They, most likely, love you with all their heart. BPD people have the biggest hearts and really will work to do nice things for you and make you feel loved.
3. They are most likely loyal as hell, and will put a lot of time and energy into you.
4. Like any mental illness, BPD is something people do not want to have. This fact will help you remember that they are not deliberately trying to hurt you in any way and really do wish they didn’t have BPD. This is why they ARE NOT ABUSIVE
5. All relationships need work. Communicating and working together can actually strengthen the bond you two have.
6. It can be helpful for someone with BPD to have a relationship so they can practice ways to manage their emotions and actions. Chances are, the longer you’re with them, the more comfortable they will be with you.
7. They’re always there for you too! All people with BPD that I know, including myself, are very good at talking about issues and helping others with problems. If you want to talk, you can count on them to give you all of their effort to help.
8. Imagine dating someone with no emotions. That’d be probably a lot harder! Appreciate the deepness of your person’s feelings. It can make life a lot easier!
9. If they are in a relationship with you, it’s probably because they want to be with you. Keep this in mind when they start feeling negatively.
10. It’s a relationship! That’s always fun. It will have challenges like all relationships, but remembering that you are with someone you love will always make it easier.
🍋18/100 days of productivity🍋
(12/04/17) so I’m back, after a few hard days I’m trying to get caught on history! I’m working on making essay questions into mindmaps while also practicing my brush pen lettering!☀️
As a full time sugar, I have a lot of things to keep in order.
So, I thought I would share my checklists with you lovely ladies if you
A) Wanted to know what a full time sugar does
B) Needed a reference
C) Wanted direction of some kind
Leave-in hair conditioner
Eyebrows on point
Check websites (SA, WYP, EM, SD4M)
Respond to POTs privately (private email, phone, skype)
Watch news or read up on current events
Workout (I use the 30 Day Challenge workout app for iPhones)
Update calendars (There’s one on my apple account for devices and I keep a whiteboard calendar)
Every Other Day Checklist
Run with Lucky (very fat dog of mine who’s getting in shape with me)
Top coat of nails
Clear out trash in room and car
Record weight (only to make sure I’m within a healthy 5 lb fluctuation range)
Update POT/SD information (details about them, what they’re offering, how much I’ve gotten from them)
Record finances (where my money is going, where it’s coming from, planned expenses)
Check on goal progress
Go out with friends at least once for sanity reasons
Weekly day off for sanity reasons
Actually clean everything that needs to be cleaned
Plan for next week
Correct amount of money put into savings, emergency, etc.
Check closet organization
Car check up
Read at least 2 books (1 for pleasure, 1 for knowledge)
Lunch with sisters
All POT/SD details updated
Hopefully this is helpful to other SB’s, feel free to add anything or change it to your personal life if you wanted a template. Most things are general, but some (rock climbing, closet organization, sister lunch, etc) are personal.
Oh, and if I left something out you think is crucial, please let me know or reblog and add it!
I’m on a roll today haha. Been typing these out as I think of them
all week, so here is a list of things in order of what I perceive to be
least to most talked about:
1. Be able to leave at any time.
You never know when you’re going to have to make a run for it or if you
feel unsafe and need to bounce. This includes:
Know your exits. Not
all places have the exit the same as the entrance. Figure out where
the exit is either before you walk in or as soon as you do.
Keep all your things as close together as possible.
Pretty easy if you’re in a public place, but if you are at a hotel or
his house or something, try to either keep everything packed or all your
things in one place. This makes you look neat and organized too, or at
least you can claim that if he calls you on it.
When you’re done brushing your teeth, pack away your toothbrush again. This goes for everything. When you use it, put it back.
Keep your dirty clothes folded next to your suitcase, if not in it.
Keep your purse on your person
or with your things. I usually put it on the nightstand so it’s easy
to remember, and my clothes/rest of my things usually end up next to the
bed anyway. Take your bag to the bathroom, especially if there are
things inside that reveal your identity if you don’t want him to see.
If you take off your clothes, leave them right-side-out. If
you don’t do it as you take your clothes off, just fix them as soon as
they’re off. Leave all your clothes in one place. If you’re naked and
need to run, this speeds up the process and you don’t look a complete
mess when you get outside.
For your shirt, grab the
bottom hem and pull it over your head. Once the neck clears your head,
take the hem of one sleeve and pull your arm out of it. Then use that
arm to hold both sleeves as you remove your other arm. This leaves you
holding both sleeves by the ends as the shirt hangs down and your shirt
stays ready to be put on quickly.
For your pants, step on the
hem with one foot to slide the other leg out. Might be a little tough
with skinny jeans or leggings, but try to pull from the bottoms and
slide out instead of peeling them off your body.
Have the number for a local taxi service saved in your phone. Or Uber, or a friend nearby, or whatever you feel like. Don’t rely on him to get you home.
Pack a pair of flats if you can because running in heels is way too hard.
If you do need to leave,
put on your underwear, then pants. Don’t need to wear the bra. Put on
your shirt, grab your things and leave. Run to the staircase–don’t
risk the elevator in case a bunch of people with luggage hold it up long
enough for him to find you there. Go barefoot down the stairs, then
put on your shoes after you’ve reached the bottom. At this point you
should be holding your purse and bra, maybe socks, jacket, heels if you
packed flats, and jewelry. As you walk to the door, put your jewelry
and bra in your purse if you can. Put socks in the heels, or hold them
if you’re wearing the heels. Get into the taxi. Put your bra on around
your stomach, then pull it up under your shirt so you’re wearing it
like a strapless bra (you can fix this later if you want). Put on your
socks if you have them. Double check that you grabbed everything. Get
2. Have a safe place to go to if needed.
This is anywhere very public and preferably somewhere you cannot be
followed. Know how to get there from wherever you are.
If you have a membership at a gym, they usually check membership cards at the door.
If you are military/dependent, go on base.
to your place of work and hide in the break room. If your coworkers
ask, say it was a Tinder date gone wrong and this creepy old guy is
Worst case scenario, go to the bathroom in a
public place. Enlist the help of other women in there/call the hostess
of the restaurant or a nearby store and explain the situation.
3. Put your phone on airplane mode.
Turn WiFi and location off. I’ve seen it mentioned before where people
pop up as Facebook suggestions. If you spend a lot of time in the same
area as someone, Facebook knows. Even with location off, it can tell
your location via WiFi access point and which cell your phone is
connected to. Turning off location and WiFi will help, but you need to
disconnect your phone from service to block that avenue too. I would
say turn your phone off entirely, but my phone takes 6 million years to
power on, so that could be dangerous in an emergency. Turning off
airplane mode can allow you to reconnect quickly to service. (This is
also useful because then your phone won’t be buzzing and stuff. No
4. Tell a friend where you’re going and what time
you expect to be back. Keep them updated with changes. Even if they
don’t respond, having it in writing somewhere can keep you safe if
anything happens. Message me where you’re going if you don’t have
anyone else idgaf.
5. Ask for everything upfront. Whatever
you agreed on (cash, gifts, dinner, whatever), make sure you get it
first. I feel like everyone on Tumblr already knows this, but maybe one
person will read this who hadn’t read it elsewhere and it’ll help.
1. Don’t date a boy who cancels plans last minute. Especially if he’s canceling for someone else. You are not a second choice. You are not a third choice. You are a first choice or you are nothing to him.
Do you understand me, baby? You are worth so much more than that, don’t let him push you around.
2. If he’s rude to you, drop him. I don’t care how many times he says “just kidding” or “baby, I didn’t mean it” you keep your head up, your shoulders straight, your chin high and you demand to be treated as the goddess you are.
3. If he doesn’t hold your hand in front of his friends or wrap his arms around you when you’re with his family then he isn’t worth it. Date someone who can’t keep their hands off of you. Date someone who aches with the need to feel your skin on theirs.
4. Make sure he has goals, aspirations, dreams. Make sure he has a plan of some sort. If he doesn’t have any of those what are you guys supposed to talk about? What are your 2 AM conversations going to look like?
5. Find out his hobbies and interests and make sure they’re similar to yours. If you want to travel, date someone who will drop what they’re doing just to take you on a random adventure. You don’t want to be stuck with someone who’s idea of a good night is sitting on his futon with cheesy Dorito fingers while you watch him play video games.
6. If your brother doesn’t like him or if he rubs your sister the wrong way, trust their instinct. There’s probably a reason. I can guarantee you, darling, if you bring him home and we can see in his eyes that you light up his entire world than we will love him just as much as you do.
7. Baby, if he ever lays a finger on you, you fucking leave him. Don’t think twice, don’t look back and don’t you dare accept his apology two days later.
8. If you can’t trust him you shouldn’t be dating him. If you have to go through his phone to sleep better at night he’s not the one for you.
9. You’re going to fight, you’re going to argue, that is all part of a relationship. But baby, if he is contradicting everything you say solely for the sake of an argument, just walk away.
10. I’ve seen anger and rage in your grandfather’s eyes. I saw it everyday for 17 years, baby. If losing a football game makes him so mad as to not want to speak to you, than you are giving yourself to the wrong boy. He’s going to grow, and he’s going to get meaner, and he’s going to hurt you. Leave now.
11. If his laugh doesn’t claw it’s way into your memory and his smile doesn’t make you feel like the entire universe is right in front of you than you are wasting your time.
11 Dating Tips I Wish My Mother Would Have Told Me
Sugaring Up-Keep for the Transition From Cute to BOMBSHELL.
*I upgraded my makeup, because my face is my baby and I need no imperfections.
- I’m a darkskinned Black woman with sometimes oily skin; I use Miracle serum before a moisturizer and BOOM! no oily/greasy makeup.
* I bought a few lingerie sets from VS. Just to make myself feel good. Also, a kimono, BECAUSE WHY NOT?
*I bought new outfits from the Sale section at A'Gaci, Charlotte Russe, and FashionNova. If it didn’t fit I sent it back. I picked up accessories from thrift stores. 😁
*Gel nails! Gel nails! Gel nails! With a classic pedicure once a month. Wax every 3 weeks. Eyebrows threaded.
*Brazilian hair - wig acquired; so I don’t have to worry about my own hair.
*I FEEL LIKE A GODDESS! I attribute the first three costs, as a start-up; and then the last 2 are reoccurring monthly fees. I’m a really good financial planner; so I stay ready. I keep tabs of every CENT that goes in and out. I know my monthly goals. I WORK HARD FOR THE MONEY.
*Before I started sugaring, I may have gotten a glance from men as I walked by. Now, they actually stop and stare. Or stop and actually talk to me. At least once a day, a man stops me to tell me, how gorgeous I am. 😭😂
*Moral of the story: to be a vixen, you just need to be cute and then have money. 😂😂😂
*A POT told me last night. He liked the “cute, girl, without makeup, contacts, and a wig.” I told him, I like who I am now. This is who I always wanted to be. I want to be a trophy wife one day. Once I said that. He changed his tune and said if I put my mind to it, EASY MONEY. LMAO.
Obviously to start out with you have coffee, drinks at a nice/fancy bar, lunch/dinner.
Once you start to get closer and more intimate, dates I have had or am planning for the future are:
- wine tasting at a vineyard, or tasting scotch at a distillery, or beer in a brewery
- for bars, take him to a secret speakeasy he doesn’t know about, or suggest he gets a room at a luxury hotel with drinks in the bar beforehand 😉
- couple’s spa/ massages, champagne and plenty of private time
-if your SD likes clubbing, invite your hot girlfriends (make sure you can trust them not to steal him away) and have him get a table at an exclusive club.
-have him take you to Vegas to gamble! He should give you some money to play with, and maybe you can win some more to take home
- shopping at boutiques/department stores (pick things out for him too! Make sure it’s not just all about you. Choose things you think look good on him and tell him he looks sexy, that way he’s less likely to feel like you’re using him.. though of course you are)
Also, you can ask him to pick out clothes that he thinks look good on you (or lingerie 😉) that way, you can play it off as him buying you new clothes for his own enjoyment! Tell him “I can’t wait to wear this for you..”
- if you’re not shy, take him to a sex toy shop.
- have him take you to a concert or play in the VIP section.. maybe you want to see Jay Z, Beyoncé or Kanye on tour? Or maybe he enjoys Broadway?
- for the more refined SD maybe ballet or the opera.. if anything it’s a nice excuse to get dressed up in black tie and look stunning. If you don’t know anything about it read up on whichever show you’re going to and the careers of the performers, and make it sound like you know what you’re talking about!
- for the sporty SB’s go skiing, play tennis or even better, golfing. If you know how to golf that is a huge plus in the SD world because it’s a sport that many businessmen enjoy and use to close deals! Use going golfing with him to close your deal 😉
- if you don’t want to play a sport then you can at least go to a game with him! What’s his favorite sport? Football, soccer, baseball, basketball? Maybe he can get court side seats! And again, read up on the sport so you’re not constantly asking him to explain what’s going on. Nothing is more annoying. You don’t have to go overboard and pretend you’re a huge fan, as that’s annoying too if you’re faking it, but at least have a general idea of how things work.
- upper class sporting events include polo (veuve clicquot polo classic for example), Wimbledon or the US Open, or the Masters golf tournament. These tickets are generally more expensive, and you should dress nicer.
- cooking classes! Learn how to cook each other’s favorite meals
- gallery openings and museum exhibitions, or charity galas. This depends on whether your SD wants to introduce you to his friends and society (assuming he is part of society). Even if he isn’t, you can buy tickets to major art events such as Art Basel in Miami. Or attend an art auction by major auctions houses such as Christie’s or Sotheby’s
- Getaway for the weekend to the beach! Remember, if he’s kind enough to book tickets and arrange everything, it’s your job to make the weekend as stress free and relaxing for him as possible. And long walks on the beach, while cliched, are still very romantic! And take care of him while you’re there - for example make sure his drink is always full (you order with the waiter so he doesn’t have to) and put sunscreen on him, throwing in a little massage.
- My SD took me in a helicopter to the Hamptons. Got to see this incredible view of New York as we were flying out (and on the way back as well)! Or for the more adventurous pairs.. sky diving?
- have him rent a yacht for just the two of you for the day/weekend (or if he owns a yacht, even better)!
- for the traveling SD, have him take you along on his business trips. London seems to be a common destination for these types, as does NYC, LA, and Hong Kong.
- take a short weekend road trip if you can’t travel for longer. For example, go to Nantucket from Boston for the weekend, or drive to Napa if you live in California
- stay up all night kissing and talking until the sunrise is a sure fire way to make him fall in love with you and have him wrapped around your little finger
- more couple vacation ideas include going glamping on safari in Africa (not like camping at all - it’s like a five star hotel with air conditioning etc that just happens to be in a tent rather than a building), going salsa dancing in South America, scuba diving in the Maldives or Fiji, or shopping in the souks in Marrakech!
- you can always surprise him by showing up at his door with movies, a bottle of wine, and wearing a coat with nothing underneath!
You can really make memories to last a lifetime with your SD footing the bill, and it’s a win win for all as he gets to go on dates/vacations with a pretty young thing and make memories as well!
And remember, it’s his experience as well, especially since he’s paying for it. You should be low maintenance and non fussy - to an extent. Obviously your plane tickets should be first or business class, but don’t kick up a fuss if he takes you to Italian instead of Sushi, for example. ALWAYS, ALWAYS BE GRACIOUS AND GRATEFUL!!! if he wanted someone nagging him and being bitter/bitchy/passive aggressive about stupid details, he’d get a girlfriend or a wife!
💭 SUNDAY: Planning day. Let go all the grievances of last week and adjust to the fact that everything will turn out. Throw away or remove something that you no longer need. Make order in a small part of your house. Before going to bed, take a relaxing bath or shower.
💭 MONDAY: Do not drown in your work. Think about whether your way of life reflects your goals. During the day, turn on some positive mind vibes music such as the sound of the ocean or rain. Do only what you need to do, do not take on too much. 💭 TUESDAY: take care of yourself. Ask yourself how would your life look if you were more confident in yourself, more brave, more active. Make a list of what you like in yourself. Cook something from healthy ingredients. 💭 WEDNESDAY: do not be afraid to be more confident. Look at yourself in the mirror and think about how you look like. Stroke yourself on the head, make yourself a massage. 💭 THURSDAY: Be honest with yourself. Ask yourself if you treat yourself and others in a kind way. If you quarrel with someone, try to put yourself in the place of your opponent. Sit in silence for about three minutes and adjust to clarity. 💭 FRIDAY: Relax. Ask yourself what is really important and what is not. Release the accumulated negative emotions: scream into the pillow, tear the paper. Dance. 💭 SATURDAY: you deserve a rest. What do you deserve this week? Give yourself this: sleep enough, pat your face and body, make yourself a couple of compliments. Praise yourself for what you have done. Do things that please you.
When I’m on a date, especially dinner, I’ll giggle when the food comes and be like, “this looks so yummy! I absolutely have to take a picture. I guess it’s just the 18 year old in me.” cue another giggle. “Do you mind?”. My date usually says something like, “You’re so cute. You kids and your technology.” and then he poses for the shot as if I’m taking one of him. I’ve slowly started acting a little naive and I really play on the “this is all so new and amazing to me!” thing, because in my experience, it makes these men feel really good about themselves. It makes them feel like they’re really taking care of some poor girl who needs it and showing her things she wouldn’t normally get.
Don’t get me wrong, I act experienced as hell and let them know I mean business when it comes to allowance talks and stuff, but mainly I just try to have fun.
Point is, you don’t have to follow all the advice you see on Tumblr. You don’t have to act like you’re accustomed to the lifestyle. You don’t have to act naive like me either. Do what feels good to you and what works for you. You got this, sister.