oh gosh aaa, well, uh, here she is!! here’s my Overwatch OC!!(
who’s also kind of a self-insert because i’m trash)
This is Blitzen!!
She’s an offense hero who loves coffee more than anything.
She uses a gun that’s also a coffee mug. It shoots explosive coffee beans.
She can project holographic clones with the device on her back; she’s also able to do this with targeted teammates (sorta like Zarya and her barriers). The clones are useful with distracting opponents in the heat of battle but will not do any damage. One hit and they disappear. When she’s full on health she can run very quickly, but will become slower as she takes damage.
When activating her ult, her antlers will expand and she will charge at an enemy with extreme speed. If she hits, it’s usually an insta-kill and she will knock enemies in her way back as she’s charging, briefly stunning them. If she misses, she will become dazed for a few seconds.
Some fun little facts abt her:
- She spends most of her time at Kofi Aromo. Like… a LOT of time. She always orders something different. She’s tried about everything on the menu.
- Those legs aren’t armor; they’re omnic-made prosthetics and enhanced to increase her speed.
- She’s Polish and German. She was born in Poland, but moved to the East Coast of the United States early in her life. She has a slight accent. She speaks Polish, but is not entirely fluently. (Her ult is in Polish: “Wychodzić Cało!”)
- Her real name is Aleska Sorge. She’s 24. She’s about 5′9″.
- She’s a huge fan of Overwatch. She has always loved and looked up to Reinhardt (her “Antler Dash” ult is inspired by him!), as well as the other Crusaders in Germany.
- Despite being around the same age, Blitzen has always looked up to Tracer as well.
- She’s bi af and has big ol crush on both Soldier:76 and Sombra. Maybe a small one on Hanzo too (she’s somewhat afraid of his bow though)
- She’s usually pretty timid and keeps to herself, but when she’s around company she likes, she doesn’t know how to shut up.
- She loves Lucio’s music a lot.
- She made her costume herself after her favorite animal, the deer. She also took some inspiration from Tracer as well, with her color scheme. It’s unknown where she acquired her tech, though.
- Her legendary skins are: Fauna & Satyr (Dressed up as the mythological creature w fuzzy legs, hooves, and her antlers are replaced by the horns of a ram, w some flowers on them) and Nekromanta & Summoner (Dons a horned skull, carries a spellbook, and is dressed in raggedy, garb). Gonna draw these eventually ;w;
so yeah!! i hope you all like her owo;;// sorry if she’s really lame!!