Rule 1: post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them
1) What is your idea of a perfect day?
A perfect day is when I was wake up at 9 am, refreshed and ready to start the day, to the sight of sunshine illuminating my house with a watercolour wash of pink, orange and yellow, and a temperature of around 15 - 25 degrees celcius (either natural or artificial) the whole day; all announcing the general mood of the world as relaxed and carefree. Going out or staying in are both ideal choices in these perfect days.
2) What food are you really craving for right now?
I just ate dinner so I do not have cravings. I get cravings only when I am approaching the level of hungry; however the craving of the week is prawn crackers.
3) What do you think of my blog and thus the kind of person curating it(Assume all you like, I don’t mind this time)?
I think Jon is a cool guy; we more or less have the same interests and values and complimentary worldviews about things, and meeting him first in real life once and only finding out about him through his blog isn’t enough. I would like to see him sometime and talk about stuff or not talk about stuff at all but have each other’s company in a cafe doing what can be assumed as blogging/working depending on interpretation.
4) Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years?(professionally and/or personally, whatever interpretation is comfortable for you)
I normally see myself in almost professional terms, but in 5 years, I would have finished university by learning a course I enjoyed and don’t regret and which I can utilise for both my artistic work and ‘other’ work which I can’t tell right now. In the meantime, I still want to keep going with TWiDI and other comic work, and be quite prominent then, doing stuff I enjoy sharing.
5) Most recent favourite song?
Yuna’s Terukir Di Bintang, for this week.
6) What was the last movie you saw?
12 Years A Slave. It’s a movie I would recommend, for its brutality and beauty.
7) What kind of superpower would you like to have if you could pick any one?
The power to be awesome at whatever I choose to do.
8) What is your favourite childhood cartoon?
Static Shock is a classic for me, forever and always.
9) Your very first career ambition?
If being a teacher from the ages of 6 - 10 is considered a first career ambition, then yes, that was it. Then it fell apart as things and seasons change, and I decided to dream to be a cartoonist (a newspaper cartoonist, at first). And well, I guess I’m working as one now, but a different kind.
10) Do you regret any decisions made in the last 12 hours?
Regretted not staying home instead of fulfilling my social and personal obligation as a college student by attending classes despite the foreknowledge that neither of these two classes would have anything substantial. The extra sleep and studying time would be a blessing.
11) Dream place to settle down? Why?
A small house between the quiet lanes of a countryside and a town, full of trees, lots of books and restaurants, and many fields and woods to walk through and contemplate the mysteries of life in. I like these places since I enjoy solitude and nature (it is something older than I am that longs for it), but growing up as a city girl I have to have some activity.
1) When it rains, do you want to dance and sing and feel the water on your face, or pick up your umbrella, open it up and whiz through the battlefield of light and water?
2) Are you a cat or dog person?
3) Being young or being old; which is more preferable to you?
4) Do you find love in a quiet place or a loud crowd?
5) Which is more important: an ant or an elephant? This is a philosophical question, not a scientific one. Choose either.
6) Your ambitions are short term or long term?
7) Do you enjoy a big meal or a small one? Both are equally tasty.
8) The icy thrill of adventure, the blazing warmth of hellfire, the explosive sensations of colour and smells, or the solitude of peace?
9) If there’s a talent you wish you could do or imagine yourself doing in exchange for the current skill you have, what would it be?
10) What have your hands done for you?
11) At this point, what is your opinion about the world around you, based on your life experience and lessons up to this moment?