While rummaging through a box he found in the attic, England uncovers some old photos, along with old memories.
(These took so long to make, I hope you guys like them! I was trying to put subtle stuff in the photos to try and tell a story, I’ve never done it before so it was good practice! I might end up writing something for this if I decide to stop being lazy.)
• Being able to trigger an entire fandom at the mention of Davey, Pineapples, and Jeanne D'arc
• 5 minute episodes, 4 seasons.
• Russia’s hands.
• 2p Hetalia
• The elusive 3p Hetalia
• Fucking micronations
• Direct 3rd wall breaking like in the office
• Gay Countries™
• Every Hetalian suddenly knows how to perfectly cook pasta
• Vocaloids made for the characters in Hetalia; Hetaloids
• All Hetalians know at least bits and pieces of several other languages OTHER than Japanese like other weeaboos; Examples include German, any Nordic language, French, Italian, and Spanish (All of which I can say bits and pieces of)
• Ace-ing history class
• Asking your history teacher what Prussia is, and where Liechtenstein is, and if Sealand is considered a country
• Everyone can voice act well or do at least one good or great impression of a character
• Being able to name more countries off the top of your head than anyone else
So I got too lazy to get off the couch today and got stuck watching dancing with the stars.
While watchingI came up with the idea for my public au that dancing with the stars has a dancing with the nations season and normally the nations dance with one of their civilian dancers but some weeks they have to team up ( which results in double elimination) This is the week that America and England team up their doing the Quickstep.