Hi! I had a quick question. I absolutely love how you do your make-up on a daily basis, you always look so pretty! I was just wondering, what sort of beauty products do you usually use? Like, what eyeliners, concealers, mascaras and lipsticks do you typically buy?
this is off the top of my head since i’m at work and don’t have my makeup bags with me ahaha
from start to finish here we gooo:
- nyx concealer stick in green
- e.l.f. studio concealer
- revlon photoready bb cream
- whatever eyeshadow palette i feel like using that day lmao usually my sephora primal instincts palette or a random shadow quad from clinique but sometimes i’ll use cheap palettes from sally’s beauty or like covergirl who knows
- sephora or smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner whichever i felt like buying that time around
- maybelline big eyes mascara or ulta legendary lengths mascara depending on what level of anime trash i’m feelin that day
- coty airspun powder (in the winter because i live in the midwest w/o sunlight so i need pale/translucent stuff) or bare minerals original foundation (which i buy a lil darker for summer because my skin gets hella tan when i actually go outside thank u middle eastern genes)
- physicians formula pH matchmaker bronzer (a christmas present from megan that i fell in love with thx bbgirl)
- blush idk i have like five thousand blushes but i really like this cheap stuff from rimmel or the instant cheekbones palettes from covergirl
- i own approximately a million shades of lipstick because it’s my friggin favorite part of makeup!!! favorite brands/lines are nyx extra creamy lipstick and covergirl colorlicious annnnd revlon super lustrous but again i literally have a million things of lipstick and i horde at least a dozen in my coat pockets at all times
i think that’s all the stuff i slap on my face when i feel like trying but tbh if i’m running late (which is always) i usually just go with eyeliner, concealer, and either bb cream or a powder foundation whichever is less effort that day. AND OF COURSE LIPSTICK yeah yeah yeah!!