Thursday Night Guitar Shopping at the amazing Cosmo Music megastore just north of Toronto, Canada:
- Not sure…this may be one of the 60th Ann. Strats or it may be a “Select”. Either way it is distinctive. Check out the “binding” on the neck. It’s actually a channel cut into the maple into which the fretboard is inserted. Looks like binding…but it ain’t binding!
- Incredibly gorgeous Custom Shop Jazz Bass. Wow. The price tag is “wow” too… :\
- Is this a dream rack? Or a rack of monotony?
- Speaking of cool basses…here’s a Custom Shop Jaco Pastorius FRETLESS JB. I won’t even consider telling you the price lest you have a heart attack and die and I get sued by your grieving relatives for sending you to an early grave.
- Hahaha…the Strat bookends (sorry for the repeat, but I love them so much!)
- Yes Suhr!
- Yes Suhr! Part 2.