Disappointment is a Sort of Bankruptcy
I still can not believe that some people are still sitting here wondering why we are “mad”…
I must advise you to be gone… better yet click the (x) button and get out of our faces. Clearly the mentality of some of this fandom is beyond our control. I for one am embarrassed for what occurred last night. Do you not understand the hard work and dedication that was put into this show by this fandom? Twisted can try to bandage this damage but they can never fix the broken hearts on the Twisted fandom. They say that we are mad that Dacey is over…there you go again the mentality is just not there. Lacey Porter was used and beaten to death by the writers. I mean just keep it real with us Lacey was just guest staring for a while for Jo and Danny’s secret. Whitney on her debut has more of a story line than Lacey, Rico has more of a storyline than Lacey; and if you cannot see a problem in that then…I really can’t help you. Instead of focusing on a 16 year old boy who may or may not have killed his father by accident they focus on a girl who he called his sister and showed no interest towards and now all of a sudden she has become his one true love because she knows his secret. And then you have Jo with her long ass speeches. I was not impressed when Jo stepped out of the race because that was too cliché… I knew it was coming I yawned and used that as a bathroom break to be honest. I am so tired of everyone telling her how great she is. We got Danny throwing petals at her feet. We got Rico telling her that she is the girl of his dreams. We had Tyler talking about her enigma. We have her parents treating her like she is the golden child. We have Lacey constantly apologizing to her.
- Her best friend is murdered! Dead…never coming back. The skip button was pressed ont hat one. Did we get to see how Lacey grieved or how exactly her and Regina were as best friends? No!
- Lacey finds out that her dad is gay…where did that story go? Is she still talking to her dad or Nah? Lacey has a sister…but did we ever see how she looks or interacts with Lacey…No!
- She has nobody…her friends dropped her. Her family doesn’t exist. She is being dragged through the dirt by Jo and Danny’s secret. I may have been a hardcore Dacey shipper but Danny doesn’t deserve Lacey at this point because he always underestimates her abilities to get to the truth. Imagine doing all this work for a guy and losing all your friends and slut shaming yourself around school just to find out that Jo is the one.
- Lacey got recorded with Danny on camera…did Doug and Eloise ever get punished? No! The school was bullying the poor girl. But after all went down that she has to go apologize to Jo. Did they ever apologize to her for that…No!
- How exactly did Judy and Samuel feel about her daughter being back with Danny? Did they know Danny would be taking her to homecoming? I guess we are supposed to just pretend these things happened.
- And then you have Jo, who called Lacey a hypocrite because Lacey didn’t tell her about a relationship that wasn’t her business. But it is okay for her to keep a secret about Vikram from Lacey…Bitch bye, dismisses yourself.
I will not sit here and allow the naïve people on the fandom claiming that it’s our fault why people have lost hope. Yup…we were sitting in that writing room thinking of all this bullshit together.