I’ve been tagged by the lovely and fantastic spork!
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What’s the last thing you ate?
Chocolate covered frozen banana slices
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
Well, the year just started so I guess it would have to be thinking about what I want to do this year, how I want to grow into a better, more creative person.
3. What book do you love, but feel like not enough people know about?
Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. That book needs more love.
4. Who’s your favorite villain?
Oh man, I’d have to say the only one I can think of is Pitch Black from rotg only because the movie was really well thought through and everything fit, but he’s not my favorite.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do outside?
Wander with music in ears and a camera in hand.
6. If you were a sandwich, what would you be?
Italian Hoagie, probably.
7. What are the coolest socks you own?
My otter socks.
8. Do you have any siblings, and do you get along with them?
Yeah, I’d say I get along with my sister.
9. If money were no object, what would you be doing right now?
Seeing every movie in theatres and wasting my life in bookshops.
10. What’s your favorite time of year?
Autumn in the wind, or summer in the rain.
11. What fictional universe would you most like to inhabit?
This is hard. Probably Middle Earth, but I’m a fan of Hogwarts as well.
1. What is your favorite holiday and why?
2. What is a phrase that reminds you of your childhood or makes you happy?
3. If you had to choose a language you could instantly learn, which would it be?
4. What was the first job you ever wanted as a kid?
5. Which is your favorite weather type out of snow, rain, wind, (or a combination) to experience?
6. What is a band or song that makes you happy, or blissful?
7. Do you have a book you turn to when you need a realm or world to delve in, and if so which one?
8. Carpet, wood, or stone floor?
9. What was the last movie you say in theaters?
10. At what time do you believe the afternoon ends, and evening begins?
11. Describe your ideal apartment.