Employee of the Month: Part 1/11
Pairing: Reader x Ong Seongwoo
Group: Wanna One
Type: Fluff I think?
Words: TOO DAMN MANY (like almost 3.8k, jfc)
Warnings: LOTS OF BAD WORDS
A Brief Synopsis:
The tale of Ong’s really shitty job and how it provides a platform for you to exist in his life romantically. Kind of.
A/N: This is 1 of 11 parts in my Wanna One job oneshot series. I swear it is infinitely more interesting than it sounds. Just read this, please. I swear it isn’t boring af. Also I should be posting 1 or 2 of these each week until I finish all 11. Mentally prepare for the babies of the group to have shorter ones, because they are smol[and illegal 👮🏻🚫] . I have like 5 in the works already and am almost done with Guanlin’s, so I’ll probs post that one tomorrow. That is all.
Name: Ong Seongwoo
Occupation: Chuck E. Cheese Employee
- Now lets preface this by clarifying that this boy never actually filled out a job application or had any desire to work here
- He literally just took Dan and Jisung once as a joke for Dan’s birthday
- After being there for 5 minutes he became so bored that he stole the mouse head from Chuck while the mouse was in the bathroom
- Ran around for 30 minutes with it on until all the children in the building were crying
- The manager reprimanded him and took the head back, because she was hostile af
- Upon seeing Ong’s face she almost cried
- *insert I saw a man so beautiful I started crying meme, you know the one, from like 3 or 4 years ago*
- Immediately she asked him to work for the company because he “seemed to really understand children and would make a valuable asset"
- He only said yes for free tokens