Stand still and kill. That’s my motto: stand still and kill. I’m putting that on shirts. I’m putting that on mugs. I’m putting that on babies’ little fucking buggy chairs. Everyone’s gonna love it. It’s fun for the whole fucking family.
Trump told now-fired FBI Director James Comey during a February meeting that he should consider jailing journalists who publish classified information, the New York Times reported Tuesday.
That revelation — part of an explosive Timesreport that Trump had asked Comey to kill his federal investigation into former national security advisor Michael Flynn — was reported the same day Trump met with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, whose government has been one of the worst jailers of journalists in the world.
Things I like to keep in mind when writing Harry:
1. Cupboard under the stairs.
2. He doesn’t actually like that many people.
3. But he’d die for them anyway and not really think twice about it.
4. No one ever listens. No one ever helps. He stopped expecting them to way before the series starts. But he doesn’t start raging and shouting about it until book five, when it’s not just him but the whole world in danger now.
5. He keeps trying to find a dad, but they keep dying on him, and then he ends up in their shoes.
6. Snarky as hell