DEADPOOL IS NOT A REGULAR SUPERHERO FAMILY MOVIE FOR YOU TO TAKE YOUR 8 YEAR OLD KID TO SEE AND IF YOU CANT READ THE VERY OBVIOUS R RATING ON THE SIGN BEFORE YOUR CHILD SEES IT THEN THAT IS YOUR OWN PROBLEM
I love your headcanons, they're so cute and adorable and make me smile. Can you do Bluesey pregnancy? Or even with a baby or children but especially the pregnancy part because I saw many Bluesey with kids headcanons but barely anything about that. Thank you <3
Hello, anon! Thank you for your lovely words, I live for validation lol. I’m sorry it took so long for me to reply to this. School started back up for me and I’m a bit overwhelmed right now so to anyone else who sent me a prompt: I promise I will get to it at some point this week, but please be patient.
Anon, I would like to thank you for this amazing prompt. So, without further adieu, I give to you: Bluesey+ pregnancy
• blue and Gansey are in their mid to late twenties when blue gets pregnant
• it’s totally an accident. not planned At All.
• But blue is beyond thrilled when she finds out.
• I imagine blue trying to come up with a cute way to tell Gansey but everytime she goes to tell him it doesn’t feel like The Right Time or the moment isn’t Just Right but after a week or something she just goes “fuck it” and one night when they’re laying in bed nose to nose, right before Gansey drifts off to sleep, blue whispers “I’m pregnant”
• no response comes and blue dejectedly assumes that Gansey probably fell asleep (he didn’t) and then she starts to wonder if he’s in shock or panicking, but then this nerd starts crying
• gansey is lowkey sobbing and he keeps saying “I love you so much blue, I’m going to be the best dad there ever was, ohmigod there are cells inside of you that are growing into a person and you and I created it, this is amazing and unbelievable and i love you so much” and he’s giving her sloppy kisses and hugging her like he’s never letting go and he’s just so happy happy happy while blue is just like “jeez, gansey, calm down” but obviously she’s ecstatic to see him so enthusiastic about their baby
• blue wakes up the next morning and reaches for gansey but he isn’t in bed and when she goes to look for him she finds him on his computer looking at baby books and what you should and shouldn’t do while pregnant, etc.
• blue threatening to kill gansey when she gets morning sickness really bad
• “this is all your fault! Control your gansey next time, Dick! Or maybe I’ll just cut it off!” *vomits into the toilet and tries to smack gansey away when he goes to take care of her*
• but of course he does take care of her. He’s so soft with her. Kill me,,,, I can’t,,,,, the feels,,,,,,,,,,, , ,,, , ,
• gansey would be 1000% over-protective. you know this. i know this. we all know this.
• “blue! you shouldn’t be lifting heavy objects!”
• “fuck off gansey. I’m not even showing yet”
• when blue starts getting a belly!!!!!!!!!
• gansey just always wants to rest his hand on her little tummy because his “bABY IS IN THERE Blue can you believe it!!!!! We made this precious creature and it’s growing inside you and it’s ours, it’s ours!”
• ofc gansey talks to her tummy but blue only lets him talk about Glendower on rare occasion
• pregnant people crave weird stuff at weird times and gansey is very adamant about “if you suddenly want ice cream or nacho cheese or soft pretzels in the middle of the night, wake me up and we’ll go get it.”
• okay, so four months into the pregnancy blue wakes gansey up at one in the morning and of course he’s all like “Jane? Is everything alright are you hungry can I get you anything do you want some water?”
• and after he’s finished being the nerd that he is blue just says really softly “if it’s a girl, I want to name her Persephone” and gansey relaxes back into his pillow and tucks a strand of blue’s hair behind her ear and says “of course. I love that.”
• “and if it’s a boy….. I want to name him noah”
• “I love that too”
• “also, I really want spaghetti”
• gansey goes out and buys spaghetti
• blue making her own maternity clothes and gansey is still just so obsessed with putting his hands on her belly because it makes his heartache in the best way possible to see his love carrying their child
• the baby kicks for the first time while Gansey is out and blue calls him on the phone laughing hysterically because the baby just kicked!!!!! the baby!!!!!! just!!!!!! kicked!!!!!!
• gansey immediately drops everything and rushes home so he can feel his baby kicking and he legit starts sobbing when he feels it and blue can’t even handle him he’s just Too Much Sometimes
• okay, but when blue finally gets around to telling her mom about it after announcing the pregnancy to gansey, she shows up at fox way with a lil bit of nerves in her chest and takes Maura into the backyard to tell her she’s pregnant and then Calla’s voice comes through the open window saying “Jesus Christ. It sure took you long enough to tell us! We’ve known for weeks!”
• and blue just sort of huffs and mumbles something about psychic visions ruining surprises
• when they tell Adam and Ronan about it Ronan just goes “Ew”, Adam glares at him, and opal asks where babies come from but obviously Adam and Ronan are so thrilled for their friends and they’re super excited to “meet the little bastard. Emphasis on little because these are Maggot’s genes we’re talking about here”
• blue puts so much time and effort into the nursery
• likes it’s artsy af and absolutely adorable and homey and i guarantee you that at some point Gansey walks into the room while blue is sitting on the floor painting leaves on the floorboards and she has a smudge of paint on her cheek and the tips of her hair also have paint on them and she’s sitting there in this oversized white T-shirt with her belly showing and getting in the way a little bit and gansey just has to take her in his arms and kiss her because he’s so in love with her and she’s just too cute
• gansey totally flips out. From the moment blue told him she was pregnant he started reading pregnancy books like he used to read books about Glendower and he’s always telling blue every little thing he’s read and blue keeps telling him to Chill™
• but then at eight months it really hits blue that “holy shit, I’m having a baby. This is my first baby. I don’t know anything about taking care of a baby!” and so blue and Gansey spend the last month of the pregnancy screaming into the void and worrying that they’re going to screw up their child
• but then the baby comes along, a little baby boy named noah, and both of them are so happy and at ease and in love with each other and their newborn baby
• after blue delivers the baby gansey wants to hold it so bad and when he finally gets the little bundle of baby and blankets in his arms he just starts to weep and seeing gansey cry makes blue cry and then when everyone comes in to see the baby they start crying again and soon everyone is crying except Ronan is standing there rolling his eyes at his loser friends
• but then Ronan gets to hold his nephew and he starts tearing up
• “fuck off, Parrish. I’m not crying because I’m happy I’m crying because this baby is,,,,, so,,,,,, fucking ugly”
• it’s actually the cutest baby ever in existence
• “maggot, how the fuck did you get this thing out of your tiny body? It amazes me that you were able to produce another human when you’re practically child sized yourself”
• as soon as Adam has the baby in his arms he decides right then and there that he will be the coolest uncle and he will do anything for this child. Anythinggggg.
• I just imagine blue and Gansey spending so much time looking at their little baby as blue holds him in her arms and leans her head on Gansey’s shoulder and he just keeps alternating between kissing the top of her head and kissing their babies’ nose and cheeks and his ten tiny perfect fingers and ten tiny perfect toes
The thought of these nerds having a baby Destroys Me, okay. These two are too cute. This ship will legit be the death of me.