He wasn’t supposed to be home until sometime the next day but Sam wasn’t tired so he drove on through. The bunker was dark and quiet so he just went on to his room and crashed for the night. He got in a solid six hours before he heard faint music through the door. Curious, he followed the sound to the kitchen.
Cas was wearing orange boxer briefs and a t shirt that most likely belonged to Dean. Somebody’s iPod was on the dock on the counter and he was dancing along to some pop song. He looked like he was making coffee for two. Sam almost made his presence known but Dean popped out of the pantry with the pancake mix and slid up behind Cas, kissing his neck.
“Damn, baby, you look so fucking sexy like this. Mmmm…shake that fine ass!” Dean gave him a quick slap before setting down the box and grinding Cas from behind. Cas actually giggled as Dean nuzzled him.
Sam was shocked. On one hand, he couldn’t believe the smiles and laughter coming from his brother and the angel. It was beautiful enough to bring tears to his eyes. On the other, how long had this been going on? Why didn’t they tell him?
“Just how hungry are you, sweetheart? ‘Cause I’m thinking I’d rather have you for breakfast. Whaddya say?” Dean nibbled Cas’ ear.
“Dean,” Cas whined. “You’re insatiable, you know that?” He turned and wrapped his arms around Dean’s neck to kiss him long and deep. “What if Sam comes home early?”
Dean picked Cas up and set him on the counter, tan legs wrapped around his waist. “Let him. We got nothing to hide. I love you, angel. Don’t care who knows it.”
Cas kissed him again, pulling Dean’s bottom lip with his teeth. “But he doesn’t need to see you ravishing me on the kitchen table.”
“Now there’s an idea,” Dean teased. He heaved an exaggerated sigh and rolled his eyes. “Okay. We’ll tell him together when he gets home and hold off on the hanky panky. Just one or ten more kisses to tide me over?”
Sam slunk back to his room as the sounds of soft moans and lips smacking filled the kitchen. His little brother instincts told him to surprise them in the middle of their makeout session but he kind of thought it was cute. He’d never seen his brother look so…in love. He gave them a few minutes before pretending to just wake up.
“Hey, guys! You’re up early.” Sam greeted them. They were standing shoulder to shoulder at the stove and Dean was trying to get Cas to flip a pancake.
“Sammy! Drive all night?” Dean asked. His lips were a little red, so were Cas’.
“Yeah, got in late and crashed. Have a good long weekend?”
Both men blushed and Dean ducked his head and rubbed the back of his neck. It was one of his nervous tells. They exchanged glances and both of them got stars in their eyes. Dean slid his hand down into Cas’ and entwined their fingers. Cas never stopped beaming at the hunter. “We did, Sam. We um…we’re together and we’re happy and…” Dean locked eyes again with his angel, “I love him.”
“And I love Dean as well, Sam,” Cas spoke up without ever looking away from Dean.
Sam just stared with a grin spreading across his face. “So this just happened while I was gone?”
“It’s been happening for eight years. I just stopped being a dumbass sometime Thursday night and realized I had everything I ever wanted right in front of me.” Dean kissed the corner of Cas’ smiling mouth.
“And we’ve been very affectionate since then,” Cas added.
Sam snorted a laugh. He’d witnessed a little of that affection earlier. “Well, I’m happy for you. Both of you. And starving. Is there bacon to go with the pancakes?”
“Well that was easy.” Dean gave Cas another quick peck on the lips and resumed his breakfast duties. Cas pulled out another cup for Sam’s coffee and Sam told them how his case had gone in Indiana.
• how fluffy his hair is
• that he has world’s best smile
• he is 100% the greatest mom
• he’s learning English and Chinese
• he’s always updating Arohas
• (that he’s a lame memey minionfucker)
• how sweet he is with Moonbin???
• he lets all the members sit on his lap
• he’s so sweet and not awk w/ fanboys
• he has a really soft amazing voice
• he’s works so hard to improve his dancing for us and for Astro
• he’s a really great actor
• he looks really good without makeup
• he can play piano
• he has beautiful brown eyes!!!
Honestly the list goes on but you get the point!!! Love our string bean because he’s a lame dork cutie pie!!!
• memes memes memes
• “WELCOME TO JOHNNY’S FASHION EVALUATION!”
• “damn girl you look so fine”
• this guy pretty much loves complimenting you, even though he makes it look like a joke
• “wHY IS OUR PICTURE FRAME A SQUARE?”
• “It’s normal for a picture frame to be a square–”
• “NO ONE WANTS TO BE A SQUARE!”
• being playful with johnny is so going to be much fun
• “that monkey looks like you”
• facepalming actually happens a lot whenever you’re together
• calming johnny down when he’s too excited is also a must
• you tip toe-ing to kiss him (johnny finds it so cute so he likes to tease you with his height)
• cAN BE A REAL PERVERT AT TIMES
• is over protective too
• showers you with love
• him kissing your forehead everyday is his favorite thing to do
• even though he’s tired after a long schedule, he’ll still be energentic for you
• “you need to rest, johnny.”
• he’s so happy just to have you
• always says i love you
• basically a boyfriend that is clingy and a man with the best sense of humor, with a touch of savage-ness and sarcastic-ness andddddd really protective when it comes to you
• he’d also be boasting about you to his members 💕
Dean turned around abruptly, his hands still on the lock pick that was stuck in your front door.
“Y/N… Hi. I uh, you’re home.” He breathed out a forced laugh and pulled the pick from your door and straightened up, turning to you with a sheepish look on his face.
You crossed your arms over your chest and set back on your heel, putting your full weight on one leg. He looked good; no visible scratches or bullet wounds anyway. It had been a long time since you’d seen him, almost a year, and if he was here monsters where here….or something worse.
“Long time no see, huh? You look good, no, you look great.”
“Cut the crap, Dean.” You replied, forcing the smile off of your face at his compliment. “What are you doing here, and why are you breaking in to my house?”
She laughed, bright and thrilling, bounding ahead of him across the grass. His eyes opened. The aurora shimmered overhead, light casting strange shadows over the uneven grass. She was halfway to the hill, and he followed slowly. Every step hurt, every step made his bones protest as if they were giving out beneath him. He plodded, watching her get further and further away.
Hundreds, thousands of fireflies swirled up from the twisted tree as she crested the rise, her figure a dark blot against the glory of the sky.