How Dex Overhauls the Haus
- Jack Zimmermann after the tenth time Dex yells "fine" at him: William, how much more do you need for your dryer? Because I will literally buy you the damn thing if you let me kiss my boyfriend in peace.
- William Pointdexter, hiding behind the couch, again, waiting for Jack and Bitty to do something fineable: I would like to get an air conditioner this Summer, too.
- Jack: Done, just go away. Please.
- Dex, walking away: And maybe some new light fixtures.
- Jack, throwing his wallet at Dex's head: Good night, Dex!