I was tagged by the lovely starknjarvis to answer these 11 questions, and then tag 11 people. Here goes…
1. If you could only reread one fanfic for the rest of your life, which would you pick? Oh god. Um, I’m gonna cheat and pick a series–Guitar Man by 22b_hound on AO3
2. What’s the last thing you wrote, and are you happy with how it turned out? I haven’t written anything in a very long time. So probably not.
3. Do you have any plans for future tattoos? I do! Next on my to do list is to email the tattoo parlor and set up an appointment. I’m getting “C’è speranza” with the type dissolving into feathers on my side. After that, plans are less concrete, but I think I want something with poppies (California girl at heart) and who knows where I’d go from there. I really like the idea of lit tattoos, but I don’t have anything set.
4. What song is stuck in your head right now? L’esperienza dell’amore by Chiara
5. Reach to your left– what can you touch from where you’re sitting? the dvd remote
6. Say you find a fic that is absolutely perfect– tone, plot, pairings, everything– but is incomplete and abandoned. Do you read it anyway? Oh so hard. So much read. And subscribe on the very very slight chance they ever pick it back up.
7. What would your dream wedding look like? Right now, I’m of two minds. Most likely, it’s happening near or at Williams because the one thing I’m certain of is who I want to officiate (the chaplin at Williams), and is a totally last minute, fuck-it-we’re-going-to-elope kind of affair. I’d wear a cute dress, he’d wear whatever the hell he wanted, etc. The other mind is the one that likes pretty things, and wants somewhere outside with twinkle lights and a pretty white dress and a view of water.
8. How often do you actually follow advice that you’ve requested? Pretty often, I think.
9. Plan trips in advance or wing it? Combo therein? Or be the spontaneous force to your plan ahead colleagues? (eh, starknjarvis?)
10. What song sums up your life right now? More specifically, if you were living in a musical, what would your next number be? Gah! Um, I like musicals, but am not nearly well versed enough for this. Mmmm… Is there a song that’s essentially “there’s nothing exciting happening, but i’m relatively content”?
11. Favorite emoji? ……I’m a terrible millenial. I don’t really use emojis… : /
If I tag you, feel free to ignore.
My eleven questions:
1. What’s something that makes you happy?
2. What’s your usual order at a bar?
3. Strangest dream you can remember having?
4. The stereotypical desert island question: you can three books with you, stranded on a desert island. What are they?
5. If you were to get a sleeve tattoo, what would the theme be?
6. Favorite summer food?
7. What’s one piece of media that you consistently think of, but never actually get around to watching/reading/listening to/whatever?
8. Favorite book you had to read for a class?
9. Vacation or staycation?
10. How do you take your bagel?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, had the money to spend, where would you go?