Taking prompts for Stydia, Derek x Allison, Hook x Evie, Jay x Evie, Ben x Evie, Scott x Allison, Romanogers, Thorsif, Jon x Daenerys, Gendry x Arya, Robb x Daenerys, Rhaegar x Lyanna, Rhaegar x Lyanna x Robert, Francis x Mary, Linctavia, Dramione, Krumione, Rucas.
1. “ You said it’s us against the world. ”
2. “ You’re my person. ”
3. “ I’m flirting with you. ”
4. “ I can protect myself !”
5. “ You own me. ”
6. “ What the hell are you doing ?”
7. “ Just look at me ! ”
8. “ Why did you do this ?”
9. “ How could you ? I trusted you. ”
10. “ I’m done with you. ”
11. “ Stop pushing me away. ”
12. “ I can’t do this without you. ”
13. “ This ‘life thing’ is meaningless without you. ”
14. “ Please smile. I need you to smile. ”
15. “ You now that you don’t own me , right ?”
16. “ Let me go!”
17. “ I didn’t know you were a stalker. ”.
18. “ I’m never going to do this again ! ”
19. “ What’s wrong with you?”
20. “ I wanted to make sure you were okay. ”
21. “ Can I stay?”
22. “ It’s you. It’s always been you. ”
23. “ After all these years , I still love you. ”
24. “ Have you told him? ”
25. “ How are you gonna name her ?”
26. “ I’m tired of running away. ”
27. “ You’re my home.”
28. “ I have nowhere to go. ”
29. “ I didn’t imagine our first date like this. ”
30. “ You’re jealous. ”
31. “ I can’t believe you talked me into this .”
32. “ I fall for the worst ones. ”
33. “ You don’t have to do this. ”
34. “ What if I’m not good enough ?”
35 . “ I don’t need to prove anything to you. ”
36. “ You still love her ?”
37. “ Stop thinking about her/him/them.”
38. “ You make me wanna die. ”
39. “ Make me. ”
40. “ This isn’t the guy/girl I fell in love with. ”
41. “ You’re hurting me. ”
42. “ I just wanna forget about this. ”
43. “ I’m glad you came. ”
44. “ You can sing ? ”
45. “ You’re always haunting my dreams. ”
46. “ I don’t trust you. ”
47. “ Kiss me. ”
48. “ You’ll eat that ?”
49. “ Can I borrow your shirt ?”
50. “ Can I keep it ?”
51. “ You weren’t supposed to love me.”
52. “ I hate you. ”
53. “ Can’t you see? I’m broken. ”
54. “ Someday ? Someday. ”
55. “ Don’t stop now. ”
56. “ Shut up. Your voice makes me want to kiss you. ”
57. “ I want you. ”
58. “ You wanna do this here ? ”
59. “ I’ve been in love with you for centuries. ”
60. “ Shut the hell up. ”
61. “ Are you ashamed of me ?”
62. “ Let’s run away. ”
63. “ We all cry sometimes. ”
64. “ Can I hug you ?”
65. “ Seriously, again? ”
66. “ Is there a reason you’re naked in my bed ?”
67. “ What do you want ?”
68. “ I love your sardonic sarcasm. ”
69. “ You can’t be serious. ”
70. “ Opposites do attract, I guess. ”
71. “ Go on. Tell me you hate me.”
72. “ I dare you to kill me. Do it ! ”
73. “ I just want to be alone. ”
74. “ Don’t waste your second chance. ”
75. “ I wanted him/her to be my husband/wife.
76. ” I can kick your ass, you know that, right ? “
77. ” Those things you said yesterday.. Did you mean them?“
78. ” I’m not promise. I drunk. “
79. ” Stay in bed. “
80. ” Go home. “
81. ” I don’t have a home. “
82. ” I’m terrified of losing you. “
83. ” I can’t give you forever. “
84. ” What’s going on inside that head of yours ?“
Stiles/Allison/Derek? (I'm not sure how you feel about this ship, please feel free to ignore it if you're not a fan 😊)
((don’t worry, i am so totally a fan))
- This grouping doesn’t come together easily. Well, Stiles and Allison fall together pretty quickly after they get past the fear of hurting Scott’s feelings. But Derek has misgivings on both parts. Their age gives him pause, but they’re both eighteen by then and far past the naive innocence he’s so afraid of accidentally manipulating. And with Allison, well…..sometimes she reminds him of all the things he loved in Kate, just with none of the things he hated. It’s enough to make him question his own judgment, to make him doubt her all over again when she’s already proven herself a dozen times over. It takes time to work through that but with Stiles’ help, they manage.
- Allison and Derek both speak French and Stiles is jealous as fuck. Sometimes the two of them chat in French just for the sake of using the language and making sure they maintain their fluency, and sometimes they do it just to rile Stiles up. But they’re always careful to make sure they don’t really make him feel too left out, and then Derek sets about teaching Stiles Italian so that they can speak a language that Allison doesn’t. Stiles and Allison considered getting a language of their own, but they had too much trouble finding a language Derek didn’t speak so they gave up on that idea.
- They like to spar two on one, pitting Stiles and Allison’s combined skills against Derek’s supernatural abilities. It’s usually pretty evenly matched that way (especially once Derek starts picking up combat tips from Allison so he’s not just relying on brute strength like he used to) and the outcome is never guaranteed. What is guaranteed is that at least two of them will end up making out. It would end in sex but Stiles put his foot down about outdoor sex when he got leaves in very uncomfortable places. Now he insists they take it inside if they’re heading for anything more than a quick blowie.
- Allison and Stiles are both fascinated by Derek’s full wolf shift. He’s so goddamn fluffy and soft, and he’s large enough that they can both use him as a pillow at the same time while they all watch movies together. Derek was very reluctant to admit that he likes getting petted at first, but Allison made it a point to loudly proclaim how much she loves it when her boys play with her hair until he gave in and sullenly demanded belly rubs. Stiles is still working on getting him to admit that he wants to play fetch, but Allison is pretty sure that one’s a lost cause.
This is the first of what might be several headcanons about Derek throughout you and him being parents. This first part will be the pregnancy/giving birth.
Derek Hale as a Father Headcanons: The Pregnancy
- He’s nervous when you get pregnant. Like, really nervous. After you tell him, he gets a little standoffish at first, not really avoiding you, but not being as present as normal. - After he gets used to the idea, he starts spending a lot of time on his laptop. Like, a lot of time. At first you’re worried. What if he’s cheating on you? Then, one day, your curiosity finally gets the best of you and, while he’s in the bathroom, you open his laptop and check the browser history. To your astonishment, it’s pages and pages and pages of tips and how-to’s for being a father. - He’s wary of you doing things right away. If you’re carrying something that he thinks might be too heavy, he’ll drop whatever he’s doing and take it from you. And no matter how many times you assure him that you’re fine because you’re only three months along, he always does it anyway. - When you get to around eight months, he stops letting you leave the loft altogether. At first it’s sweet, then it’s just annoying. And while you have to admit the idea of waddling around outside isn’t exactly appealing, it’s better than never being allowed on your feet. - When you finally do go into labor, all of Derek’s planning goes out the fucking window. He’d had a whole list of things prepared for him to do when the time came but now all he can think about doing is getting you in the fucking car and down to the hospital. - As Melissa is wheeling you down the hall, you can hear Derek lecturing her, lecturing her, about proper procedures and what she should do if something goes wrong, and that’s how you know he did a little too much research. Luckily for you (for both of you, really) Melissa manages to shut him up and ditch him in the waiting room. The two of you share a laugh (yours a little pained) as she continues on her way. - When Derek is finally brought back, he pushes his way past the nurses like you’re being held hostage and runs to your side. When he sees the little bundle in your arms, he freezes. - The look on Derek’s face when he sees your child for the first time is seared into your brain forever. You never thought you’d see Derek Hale cry, but here he is, tears brimming his green eyes as he reaches out for you. - “You are the most beautiful thing that will ever walk this earth.” And you can’t tell if he’s talking to you or the baby, but it doesn’t matter, because he’s right.
So, I want to do other parts to this, since I didn’t actually get to him even being a father. Is that something you guys want? Drop an answer/suggestion in my ask box if you want to. :)
it’s the wonderful @derekslaura‘s birthday today and I wrote them a thing. it’s my first time writing for this pairing and I really hope you like it - happy birthday Ellis! <3
title: if I would know you pairing: allison/derek tags/warnings: knives, hunters, mild violence, a teeny bit of angst and a teeny tiny bit of nsfw (this sounds really heavy for a birthday fic wow)
The sun is starting to set and the already cold day is
turning even more brittle when Allison finally reaches the subway station. A sharp whistle of wind blows past her,
scraping leaves into the station as she rushes inside.
She’s still getting used to the city, still learning how to
get around it, still figuring out the sprawling mass of tunnels that will get
her wherever she needs to go. Apparently
her timing is still off because the train is already rattling onto the platform
as she runs down the steps. She almost
skids across the platform and just manages to squeeze into the tiniest gap left
on the train before the doors slam shut behind her with a slick hiss. Her breath puffs out of her and she reaches
up to grip a strap as the train gives a mechanical wheeze and lurches
The train is crowded.
At this hour, it’s mostly people heading home from work, a sea of suits
in dull colours and scuffed heels and leather briefcases. Allison spots a few other students – easily
found, with distinct clothes and brightly colored hair and backpacks stuffed to
the point of bursting; like colorful debris rising above the sea foam – and an
older guy fast asleep on one of the back benches, a bottle in a paper bag still
clutched in a grubby fist, but no spare seats.
She slouches tiredly as the train rattles across the track,
squeezing to the side at each stop so clusters of people can shuffle off,
until, gradually, there’s enough room to breathe, and then to move, and,
finally, to sit down. She leans her head
against the cold window, feels the vibrations of the train in her skull, and is
tempted to just nap right there. It’s
been a long day. A horrible day. Between
sleeping through her alarm and being late for class and dealing with shitty
people at work, she just wants to get back to her apartment and crawl into
The next stop empties the train even more. There’s a couple on the opposite side to
Allison, kissing and giggling slightly, and a guy in a beanie hat and fingerless
gloves reading quietly in the closest seat to the doors, and a group of men
squashed into the seats right at the back of the train.
She’s digging around for her phone to check the time when
what she’d just seen actually catches up fully in her brain and her gaze snaps
back to the group of men.
The metallic glint she’d caught is definitely a knife, the
guy tucking it discreetly under one arm so most people wouldn’t notice unless
they were particularly paying attention.
The tip is digging in slightly to the leather clad side of the man to
his right, angled perfectly to slide between ribs. Allison lifts her gaze and a ripple of shock
goes through her.
She isn’t sure why she’s so surprised to lay eyes on Derek
Hale for the first time in two years, or why she’s so surprised that he’s here
in New York of all places. She’s not
sure what the chances of them bumping into each other are, not in a city as big
as this or on this exact train, but the one thing she isn’t surprised about is that Derek has managed to land himself in
For brenda-thegenius, some of my favorite Dallison stories. I was gonna limit it to one per author but I got scared you might not notice the author[s] had done more, so I panicked haha and PUT THEM ALL DOWN, or at least most.
Never Simple - If the nogitsune’s flies had reached Allison rather than Derek, she might have gone after him instead. (short)
To Step Through the Image of Herself - Lately, everyone’s been treating Allison as if she’s made of glass. Well, everyone except Derek, of course, but even he’s been keeping an eye on her. She really should be more bothered by that … shouldn’t she? Opens in the beginning of 3B but mostly occurs in AU S4 and afterward. (medium)
When the Floods Roll Back - As Lydia had explained to her a hundred times: never discourage a guy when his head is past your navel. AKA MY TRIBUTE TO DEREK LOVING CUNNILINGUS.
The Next Level Is Real - By the time Allison Argent’s life went insane and she saw her aunt torturing a naked man in the world’s scariest basement, she was already a bona fied teenage female gamer. AKA Allison and Derek meet via a roleplaying game online.
no honor in suffering - She doesn’t know how she became this person, this person who’s life feels like a job with no off hours, who doesn’t have a single friend she can rely on that doesn’t live too many miles away. Canon divergent future AU. This one has GORGEOUS ART that goes with it!
by sandrine shaw:
Go Home Again (Maybe You Can) - When her hunter life reaches its inevitable conclusion with a ring of bite marks on her flesh, it’s Derek Hale she goes looking for.
The Chill in Our Bones - "I feel okay,“ Allison said. "I mean, I’m cold, and I can’t sleep, and I’m confused about what happened, but I don’t feel like there’s anything wrong with me.”
Walking Too Close to the Fire - His desire for her is a tangled mess. Half of it is because she reminds him of Kate, and half of it is because she’s nothing like Kate at all, and he can’t tell anymore which is which.
Wildflowers and Werewolves - series - When Kate had to choose between killing werewolves and babysitting her eleven year old niece, she decided to combine them with terrible consequences. As a result, Allison hid in the woods for six years, until she came across a man with glowing blue eyes. (this fic starts as humorous PWP and turns into this EMOTIONAL FAMILY DRAMA.)
Parallel Lines Running On - A witch forces Derek and Allison to have sex. It was supposed to be a one-time incident, but it’s the best sex Allison has ever had and she can’t seem to stop seeking out Derek for more. The catch, of course, is that they still don’t really like each other.
i feel it in my bones - Scott and Stiles throw a joint bachelor party in Lydia’s Boston apartment. Allison and Derek end up picking up right where they left off. Future canon divergent AU.
Just Reach Out For Me - In order to survive the zombie apocalypse, Allison and her father must join forces with Derek and his pack. As their uneasy alliance turns into an actual friendship, Allison and Derek find themselves growing a lot closer. Maybe even too close. Epic Series.
To Crown a Queen - When Allison is stabbed by the Oni Scott makes a fateful decision to save her life by biting her. Now she must navigate the world as a werewolf and decide if she can forgive Scott for his actions.