Some Herbs for Love:
- Apple Blossom: Add apple blossoms to teas, incense or potpourri when working on love magic.
- Bleeding Heart: Plant bleeding hearts around your front door to invite love into your home.
- Lavender: To bring love your way, carry lavender flowers in a sachet on your person, or hang stalks of it in your home.
- Periwinkle: Include periwinkle flowers when making love magic poppets.
- Tulip: Wear a tulip close to your body if you know you’ll be around the person you’re in love with, and they’ll be more aware of you.
- Violet, Daisy & Daffodil: Make a garland to wear in your hair, or carry a bit of violet, daisy or daffodil in your pocket to attract a new lover.
- Yarrow: Yarrow is associated with Venus and Aphrodite - use it in rituals in which you call upon deities of love for assistance.