- It’s okay to not be okay. Have a hot drink and go to bed.
- Stop expecting the worst. It’s possible to find positivity in even the worst situation.
- If someone makes a joke that you don’t find funny, you don’t have to laugh. You don’t have to react at all.
- If someone makes a joke that you find offensive, you can let them know.
- Speaking your mind WON’T make people like you less. Being rude or mean WILL
- A little kindness goes a long way. It’s free, and you’ll make a lot more friends too.
- Kindness towards yourself also counts. Don’t forget that.
- Don’t go to bed angry. That applies to family, friends and anyone else who matters enough to make you angry.
- It applies to you too. Make peace with yourself before you go to bed.
- No matter how you feel today, tomorrow will be a different story. Strap yourself in and hold on tight, buckaroo.