not exactly the same thing but…
daily kagehina #29
How to ruin a
date sleepover by Kageyama Tobio
1. Burn the food you’re trying to cook for dinner, even though you’ve practiced around five times to get the recipe right because you’ve heard from a very reliable source that your
lover friend really likes that dish.
2. Spill milk all over your
boyfriend’s friend’s shirt while you’re trying to be a good host and serving him some refreshments while waiting for your one-hour-late pizza delivery.
3. Look like a total idiot while watching scary movies because you thought that you can handle them and you have never been so wrong in your entire life.
4. Continue to look like a total idiot while gawking at your—fine you admit it—special someone who’s wearing one of your sweaters because like you he is a total dumbass who has forgotten to bring an extra shirt so you lend him one of your sweaters since you think he’ll look ridiculous in it and again you are so wrong.
5. Accept a very excited dumbass’ invitation to take a bath together and then realizing too late that there is no way that the two of you will fit in your family’s tiny bathtub.
6. Spill even more milk all over your family’s one and only guest futon after getting into a heated fight with an idiot like you about who can finish more milk cartons in one minute.
7. Get lost in your thoughts while you’re both lying down on your bed so you won’t notice that he wants to cuddle and his face is right next to your back so when you roll over to your side to somehow apologize for the wonderful evening you accidentally elbow him in the face.
How to reassure a certain volleyball idiot that you are still in love with his stupid self and that even though everything did not go as planned you still had a very great time by Hinata Shouyou
1. Tell him.