1. Include in the daily menu carrot, one onion, a clove of garlic, a few teaspoons of horseradish.
2. Drink at least 3 liters of fluid (non-carbonated mineral water, fresh juice, herbal tea).
* 100 grams of parsley scalded with boiling water, chop, season with sunflower oil and eat it. Within a month not only improve memory, but also to purify the skin, rejuvenate cells, slow down the appearance of wrinkles. This mixture is very good and as a topical ointment, it should be applied on the problem areas of the skin.
* May honey (1 tbsp), eaten on an empty stomach in the morning and evening before sleep is very useful for brain cells. To take at least a month.
* Take one head of garlic medium size, peel and squeeze the juice, 20 min. allow to settle.
On the first day one drop to dissolve in the milk, and so on until you reach 60 drops. After a little break, and continue in reverse order with 60 drops to 1капли. Again, take a break and repeat the course. It rejuvenates cells, activates the brain.
4. Exercises to enhance thinking processes.
* Stimulates both hemispheres of the brain: each day for 10 minutes to breathe in turns one then the other nostril (one clamping).
* After you do the first exercise for the whole week, add to it more.
Take a breath, while counting pulse (must pass 8 beats), then hold your breath again for 8 beats, then draw exhale too 8 beats, another breath-hold for 8 beats. Every day do this exercise for 10 minutes. If possible, this exercise is good to do at least once a week in the fresh air, preferably outside the city within 20 minutes. And once a month in the mountains or in the woods for half an hour.
5. Aromatherapy for the brain. Plants that stimulate brain activity: Bay leaf, parsley, clove, Basil, tarragon, dill, coriander.
1. Daily carrot stretches will bulk up a skinny neck quickly. 2. The quick release snap side of the crossties should attach to the post, not the halter. 3. Dark horse coat supplements that contain paprika will drug test positive. 4. 3-ring elevator bits should be used with 2 reins. 5. Horses shed their frogs.
Hey sea family, I'm sick at home with no one to take care of me. What foods are good for sore throats and what foods or not good? I kinda want grilled cheese but I don't wanna hurt my throat and not be able to eat it. Thanks :*
I personally love grilled cheese. You should be able to eat it but maybe cut it into strips so you can eat it easier but beware of the dairy.
Some good things to eat when you have a sore throat:
Bananas. A non-acidic fruit, banana is a soft fruit that is gentle on your throat. It is quite easy to swallow, especially when you have a sore throat. Along with this, this low glycemic index food is also rich in vitamins, B6, potassium, and of course, vitamin C
Chicken Soup. An age-old remedy for fighting sore throats, a hot bowl of chicken soup beats antibiotics. Chicken soup has mild anti-inflammation properties and helps in relieving congestion by limiting the viruses that come in contact with mucus membranes. Make your chicken soup full of nutrient-rich carrots, onions, celery, turnips, sweet potatoes and garlic, all of which are known for their nutritional benefits and healing powers.
Lemon Juice and Honey Mixture. Lime and honey mixture makes for an excellent throat relieving alternative. A great remedy for inflamed throats, your sore throat will soon feel better as the inflammation reduces. This mixture will also cool down your aggravated throat apart from thinning any congestion.
Scrambled Eggs or Egg Whites. Easy to digest bland proteins, scrambled eggs or egg white helps in dealing with inflammation and the pain of sore throat. However, make sure you do not load the dish with spices as it can worsen the pain.
Ginger, or Honey Tea. A superb way to calm an irritated and itchy throat, a hot cuppa of ginger or honey tea is a great way of aiding your throat to feel better. Sip tea when inhaling the steam from the cup, and it will aid in loosening congestion and tightness of the chest. Honey will coat the throat and will help in preventing irritation, which is the main reason behind coughing fits.
Oatmeal. High in soluble fiber, oatmeal helps in lowering ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol levels and is high in protein content too, which keep you content and satisfied for a longer period of time. Make a hot bowl of oatmeal by adding banana or honey and you will surely get enough soothing qualities for your sore throat. Another star quality of oatmeal resides in the fact that it is a low-glycemix index food, thus an ideal pre-snack meal before hitting your daily workout routine.
Boiled Carrots. Carrots are superb as remedy food when you’re sick, but they should be boiled or steamed before eating. This is because eating raw carrots can be risky for your sore throat and can further aggravate the pain. Other than this, carrots are also full of nutrients, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, fiber and potassium.
But number one thing is to remember to stay hydrated! Drink lots of fluids! What I personally like to do is to add a bit of juice to my water so it also gives you a little boost!
Find out why we can’t get enough of skin-loving carrots!
They’re Not Just Rabbit Food
We love a good snack, and when it’s great for our skin we adore it even more! If you’re trying to include more veggies in your diet, why not get snacking on some nutritious, tasty and super skin-loving carrot sticks!
Simple® Nutritionist Fiona Hunter knows just how brilliant carrots can be for our skin: “A study by Bristol University scientists revealed that eating fruit and veg like carrots, and oranges which are rich in carotenoids, help to give the skin a healthy glow.” We love to achieve a gorgeous glow with our favourite Simple® products, and our snacks too!
If you’re not a fan of carrots on their own, don’t worry. Try mixing things up with a dip, like hummus or guacamole – it’s a great way to pack even more vitamins into your daily snacks!