Hey Nicole. First of all, congratulation for your job :) Then I would like to know, as you're the coolest New Yorker I've seen on Tumblr, what are your favorite places in the city? Have a nice day !
Hi hi! Aw, thanks ^_^
- Cloak & Dagger: carefully curated and just about perfect
- Top Hat: one-of-a-kind little knickknacks
- WARM: cutest little boutique that pretty much transports you to a tropical island as soon as you walk in
- Catbird (technically in Brooklyn but you could walk over the bridge to get there it’s so close!)
- In God We Trust
- Pixie Market: everyone’s favorite online shop but IRL
- Aloha Rag
- Warby Parker: how could you not?
- Love, Adorned: the knickknacks version of Cloak & Dagger
- Dagny + Barstow
- Barrio Chino: arguably my favorite restaurant in all of NYC
- Mission Cantina: the sister to Mission Chinese via SanFran
- Williamsburg Pizza: there’s also a location in the Lower East Side
- Cafe Habana: I order from here at least once a week
- Cafe Cluny
- Minca: the BEST ramen
- Luke’s Lobster
- The Fat Radish: perfect farm-to-table meals
- The Smile: best brunch.
- Sweet Green: kind of a chain but great, fresh salads if you’re looking for a quick bite
- Levain Bakery: their cookies. worth every cent.
To-do: I’m kind of bad at this one. I LOVE people watching and walking around, in general, so it’s hard for me to put together a solid list