TS4 Lagging Since Patch?
Things to do/check….
1. Was your game reset to 32-bit? To check:
- Right click the TS4 icon in Origin
- Navigate to game properties
- Click on the “Advanced Launch Options”
- (Well will you look at that, mine on my ASUS ROG! is set to 32-bit….DAFUQ?)
- Put it back to what it should be!
2. DRAG (do NOT DELETE) your tray file to your desktop. You can copy/paste stuff back in once you fix the lag. Your items in the online gallery will not be removed.
3. Turn off Origin in game. Disable the part where they gather information from you, it’s caused lag in MY game since day one. “Share User Data”
4. After all that, drag your entire TS4 folder to your desktop and do a game repair. Launch the game to generate a new TS4 folder. Check to see if the lag continues. If not, then start copy/pasting the contents of your saves, mods, screenshots, tray folder back in. Obviously, if you hit that lag again then there is something wrong in one of those folders.