1. I’m glad that Cersei was forced to do the walk of shame but I don’t think that it should have been because of fornication alone. She had a brother and sister in law jailed basically over nothing. She tried to have her brother murdered on multiple occasions and she murdered her husband. These are the kind of things that kind of punishment should of been enforced for. I still don’t feel bad for her though because she’s just plain evil.
2. That Jon Snow scene WTF!!!! But I don’t think that he’s dead. I feel like Melissandre paying all the attention to him will play a part in him surviving.
3. I don’t know where they are going with Daenys’ storyline but it is will be interesting to see her interacting with the Dothraki again next season.
4. WTF HAPPENED TO SANSA!
5. Thank you Theon for finally helping her instead of being a constant pain in the ass.
6. Myrcella being poisoned was crazy but I have to admit that it was a smart move on the part of Oberyn’s wife.
7. So glad Arya killed that creep but I’m sad that she’s blind now. She still has one of the most interesting story lines in the show so I’m excited to see what in store for her in the future.
8. Tyrion’s (my favorite character ) story has a lot going on as well. It’s definitely something I’m looking forward to seeing next season as well.