Christmas Prompts: Some I made up, some I took from the internet. Feel free to do the whole challenge, or just do some randomly.
1. Mistletoe kiss
2. Pretend boyfriend/girlfriend for family Christmas party
3. You made me a Christmas playlist but it’s just Mariah Carey’s “All I want for Christmas is you”. I can’t tell if you’re hitting on me or if it’s a joke
4. My car got stuck in snow you saved me
5. Last Christmas I gave you my heart and you asked me to marry you
6. I got you for Secret Santa, but I thought it was suppose to be a gag gift, and now I wont fess up because I’m embarrassed
7. We’re both stuck at the airport for Christmas eve
8. Snowman competition, the judges are a bunch of five year old kids
9. I work at a toy store and you keep coming in but never buy anything
10. Your dad is Santa, he’s missing, and I’m helping you save Christmas
11. I’m a barista and you keep making weird faces when you drink the “Christmas cheer in a cup” coffee I make, why do you keep ordering it?
12. We’re neighbors and I just got locked out of my apartment, I was baking cookies that will burn if I don’t get in there quick
13. You made me an ugly Christmas sweater
14. I met you on Christmas but haven’t seen you since, until today on Christmas day, are you an angel? Wait, you actually are?
15. We’re stuck in different cities, so we wont be together for Christmas. We end up talking on the phone for hours, to the annoyance of our families
16. You’re robbing the bank on Christmas eve and I’m a hostage but you’re actually really nice
17. I was dressed up as an elf, because of my job. You’re drunk and think I actually know Santa
18. You hate Christmas because you’ve never had a good one. So I go all out to make this the best Christmas for you
19. I was cold, so you gave me your jacket but now you’re cold too. So I suggest we hug instead
20. I’ve never seen snow in person before, until now, what is this white stuff falling from the sky? Why are you laughing at me?
21. We got into an argument because of something stupid, but I slipped on ice on the stairs. I called you to help me, and our fight was forgotten when you got all worried
22. I was putting up Christmas lights, and I literally fell into your arms
23. There’s one Christmas cookie left, so I challenge you, winner takes the cookie
24. You keep playing Christmas music, and it’s driving me nuts, please play something else
25. Free prompt
hi dad my problem is that my manager keeps scheduling me for bad timed shifts. tomorrow i get off at 11pm and the next day im supposed to go in at 5am. i need to sleep, dad. how do i call them and fix this. help me