Sten: blah blah blah, blahblablablah….. Kadan
Me: 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
I was tagged by @sephiratales to share five facts about an OC (I’M SO SORRY YOU PEOPLE TAG ME IN THESE AND I NEVER DO THEM CAUSE THEY GET LOST IN MY ACTIVITY Dx)
ANYHOW I’m gonna share five facts about my bebe, Arian ^^
1. She was trained to be a hunter from a young age by her father, who also trained her cousin, Raena.
2. On relationships: Her best friends in the Inquisition are Dorian, Sera, Bull, Cassandra, and Josie. She and Cullen are lovers. Cole is like a little brother to her. She admires Vivienne deeply and often goes to her for advice on politics and style. She has a bit of a rivalry with Leliana. Arian respects Solas as an elder, and is shocked to the core when he reveals who he truly is and his intentions. She tolerates Blackwall. Varric and Arian are friendly with one another, but they’re a bit too different to be more than such.
3. Arian suffers from anxiety, and it tends to cloud her judgment. Because of this, she often lets her advisors make the most complicated decisions for the Inquisition.
4. Her favorite places in Skyhold are her quarters, the gardens, and the library. All three serve as a means of getting away for a bit when she’s under stress.
5. She and Cullen name their four children after the elements - Adam = earth, Celeste = sky/air, Brooke = water, Edan = fire.
its always been so wild to me that the da2 trailer protrayed hawke as a blood mage like did yall do this to be edgy, are u condoning blood magic, did u just want hawke to Fuck It Up for real like whats up bioware