Something I realized today that’s weirding me the fuck out is the fact that, although Jude is younger and Joey is only a year older than the Homestuck kids at the start of Hiveswap, Hiveswap takes place MUCH earlier than Homestuck, and Joey we know for certain was born about 16 years before the kids.
That means that in an AU where SBurb doesn’t exist and assuming no time shenanigans or changing up of the timeframe are involved and thanks to Rose’s mom being a time-wise constant, that means by the time John and his friends are 13, Jude will be anywhere from 25-28, and Joey will be 29 years old.
-Bitty being SO NERVOUS about everything and obsessing over the pie. “But there’s still a slice of this maple-sugar-crusted apple pie so THEY HATE ME.” BITS PLEASE.
- JACK’S TEAMMATES BEING SUPPORTIVE. ESPECIALLY MARTY AND THIRDY JUST HAVING JACKS BACK
-TATER BEING SO CHILL ABOUT IT BUT ALSO BEING HILARIOUS “secret? why? who cares? he’s one making all the nook pies?” TATER JUST WANTS HIS PIE OK? HE DOESN’T CARE WHO MAKES IT
- Snowy in a snapback. thats all.
- TATER CALLING BITTY ‘B’
- Tater and Bitty’s adorable heartfelt conversation, finding out tater’s parents were pretty well known, finding out he feels a lot of the sAME PRESSURE JACK FEELS. TATER, BITTY, JACK BONDING SESH RIGHT THERE.
- TATER AND BITTY BITCHING ABOUT PARSON. MY. GOD. “Parson. Yech.” “He’s some piece of work in’he?” “Next time? Throw him across ice.” LIKE TATER, CHILL. (we already know you have a huge crush on him. ok?)
- “And the shower joke on the bus.” lemme tell u a thing it’s a good thing jack didn’t name names with that because I would have gone into the Samwell universe and throttled whoever said that MYSELF. I WANT TO CRY OK???
- “One day you’re a rook, the next you’re haulin’ kids” JACK AND BITTY WITH KIDS. J A C K + B I T T Y + K I D S
- JACKS ALARMED LOOKIN FACE WHEN HE SEES BITTY GONNA TRY TO LIFT TATER. #CONCERNEDBOYFRIEND
- MARTY AND THIRDY JUST FINDING #CONCERNEDBOYFRIEND FRICKEN HILARIOUS
I JUST HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW. I’D LIKE TO THANK NOT ONLY GOD, BUT NGOZI.