I know they only showed Giles giving Buffy her diploma, but in season one of Angel, Cordy had hers, too (Doyle even commented about it looking scorched). Did Giles dig all of the Scoobies’ diplomas out of the wreckage for them?
One thing that confuses me about this clip, when Even said to Jonas, "If only you knew what he has to deal with the other 363 days of the year." So what does that mean? I know they met around October last year. But what does Even mean by that? Does he mean about Isak being in closet or something? If yes, that made me sad and knowing that Even really cares about him so much to say that cuz he felt his pain. :(
hello angel, I assumed Even was talking about his illness? as we know Even’s mental illness makes him convinced that all he can bring is pain and that he will ruin everything good in his life. :( we saw this at the end of season 3 when he told Isak this.
and now although he is no longer pushing Isak away and he is letting himself be loved by everyone around him….he still has this feeling that he doesn’t deserve it. he still sees himself and his illness as a burden on Isak which is heartbreaking. He is in a great place now but he still feels like Isak is too good for him and even….deserves better? which is crazy because Even is the best thing that’s ever happened to Isak
but Even can’t see it.
i could talk about this forever because i have never related to anything more than this. but i should wrap it up
the 363 days of the year is Isak loving, supporting and being by Even’s side through every up and down that comes his way and Even feels guilty for it because he can’t see-
he can’t fucking see that he does the same thing for Isak. He thinks it’s one sided. he thinks Isak is the one that keeps saving him and being good for him and that he doesn’t give anything much back
but oh my god is he wrong, he sees it all wrong. Yes Isak loves and supports and constantly is there for him
but Even? he is the light in Isak’s life that reminds him to be who he is and never look back, he is the one who brings him back when the hate in the world gets too strong for him. Even loves, supports and saves Isak through all of his ups and downs just as much as Isak does for him.
but the voices inside his head keep him from seeing just how caring, kind and incredible he really is and how lucky Isak is too :(
• well how about bf!margarie to start off this blog :)
• i mean hes alr my boyfriend um aHah
• so i wldnt do the confession part but i’ll do it in another post!!
• aNyWAYS everyone knows how mark wld make a great boyfie i mean LOOK AT HIM??
• im tryna not to clutch my heart im in a public bus otw to sch rn and i shall not be a public nuisance
• BUT DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY PAIN LIKE OH THE FLUFF
• anyways mark wld definitely 12471/10 will use you as his muse to write his songs
• he’d probably ask you to help him with writing lyrics too!
• “babe what rhymes with princess?”
• “uh idek mark, access? confess?”
• the moment he heard you say ‘confess’ he’d probably make the current song he was writing into a confession song oHOHO
• also whats life with mark or any nct memeber in general without getting teased by haechan amirite
• OKAY IM LISTENinG TO CHERRY BOMB DJFJEJ
• TAKE A FIST OR A STONE OR A GUNSHOT DOKHAEJYEOBEORIN NINE BADABWA CHERRY BOMB
•mhm yes im back
• na na na nanana
• oKAY SO HAECHAN WLDNT LET MARK OR YOU LIVE
• he’d tease both of you to death when you come over to the dorms
• “oh loOK ITS MARKS LOVER IN THE HOUSE”
•mark why dont you treat me the same way you treat her >:(“
• but he’d still find the both of you rlly cute cuz >:D (you kno what i mean rite)
• and there comes the moms of the group as well aka dobunny and taeyong
• when ur ard the dorms and mark accidentally does smth stupid (but cute) taeyong wld probably be like
• “mark is going thru puberty i deeply apologise”
• ring any bells? ;D
• doyoung and taeyong are definitely gonna treat you like one of their other 13 kids
•oKAY maybe not only them but hyung line wld
“____ have you eaten lunch yet? do you want food? do you want me to cook anything?” ~taeyong
• yes taeyong pls i need my breakfast i havent eaten
• theyd probably coo (a lot) at the both of you when you guys spend time together at the dorms
• “MARK HYUNG AND ____ ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER OMG MY HEART SIGJEJF” ~chenle
• okay also i think mark wld be a pretty clingy bf?
• he’d probably lessen pda slightly when hes near the members cuz yall kno he tends to be awkward and sHY :“)
• mY BABY DONT LIKE IT WHEN U COME AROUND
• mhm yes like hed probably just like to leave his arm on your shoulder or probably ard ur waist
hed like to keep a hand you at all times cuz hed wanna make sure all this was real
• also he’d a rlly considerate boyfie as well!!
• if you needed some space for a while he’d let you have but he’d make sure to talk with you about it to make sure that ur fine and doing well
• also i dont think you wld get into fight often with him cuz hes such!! an!! angel!!
• even if you do, he’d make sure that he would apologise first and bE PREPARED FOR A CUDDLE SESSION AFTER THAT
• not gonna elaborate on the cuddles but i can do it on another post ;)
• oh and the dates!
• i can definitely see him as a gentleman so yeah restaurant dates wld be a thing every fortnight
• oh yeah and yakno how oblivious he is sometimes
• when you surprise him on his birthday in the studio you’d see him frowning at the pieces of paper in front of him
• he DEFINITELY WILL be happy to see you but hed just stare at you in confusion like
• “why are you here??? whats with the cake??”
•and when you tell him why (while laughing like a dead seal) hed look at like ?>:D¿
• im actually running out of ideas but
all in all Mark Lee Minhyung will make good bf
• DHYFHTFF IM INTERNALLY DED
MARK WLD MAKE A GOOF BOYFIE MHM YEAH
• also im sorry if its rlly bad i havent written fics in almost two years ;-;
So, was the reason Cas was so hurt last episode was cuz he healed Ishim? Like, shouldn't angels be able to handle more than that? Cas always seems to be particularly weak... And I know Ishim was saying that's cuz of his relationship with humans, but it just seems weird that that would make Cas physically weaker.
Well, we do know that Cas only has a small piece of his original grace. That’s all that was left after Metatron used most of it for the angel fall spell. We don’t know if he’s been able to “grow it back,” or whatever. In 10.02, he tells Cas, “But there is some of your mojo left. Not a lot… But enough.”
Enough to keep him alive. Enough to keep him from burning out. Cas has been in a rather precarious situation since getting it back in 10.18. His power is still limited, but he’s also not actively dying from being poisoned by stolen grace.
I think this is interesting with the introduction of the nephilim in s12, and also with the introduction of Lily Sunder.
Nephilim are creatures with both angel grace and a human soul, and Lily Sunder is “burning away” pieces of her own human soul to power angelic spells. They’re all weird blendings of grace and soul, angel and human, in three different ways.
Nephilim are supposedly inordinately powerful, but… we haven’t seen that in reality, at least not with the nephilim from 8.23. She was an adult, though, who in 12.10 (and way back in 1901) Castiel was prepared to kill a child nephilim before she was allowed to grow up to destroy worlds. That’s what angels had always believed about nephilim, and Cas had no reason to doubt his orders back then.
But what we saw in 8.23, Cas was reluctant to kill the nephilim for Metatron’s spell. He knew she really WAS innocent, and just trying to live her own life. He didn’t believe that she was secretly harboring that sort of danger to the world, and even called her an innocent. His opinions had already changed back then. This woman had been living her life quietly, probably the offspring of a “lesser” angel, and not imbued with the sort of power of an archangel’s child… Like angelkind fear that Lucifer Junior will possess.
In the aftermath of the shock of that heavenly announcement (that a HUGE amount of power went into the creation of the nephilim), his immediate fear was enough to bring back his original feelings about nephilim in general, that they’re terrifying abominations that must be destroyed at all cost… but…
Now that he’s learned the truth about Lily Sunder’s child, who he’d been unknowingly implicit in murdering as part of Ishim’s personal revenge plot against Lily, Cas is having reservations.
How did I get here? This was supposed to be about why Cas seems “weaker” than usual…
I think it boils down to this:
ISHIM: You know why we’re meant to stay away from humans? It’s not because we’re a danger to them– they’re a danger to us. Case in point. CASTIEL: Well, my friendship with Sam and Dean has made me stronger. ISHIM: You can’t really believe that.
Ishim uses Cas’s weakness after healing him as further proof that Cas has been “weakened” by his association with humanity, but by the end of the episode, Sam and Dean agree:
Dean: What Ishim said… You’re not weak, Cas. You know that, right? Sam: I mean, obviously you changed, but it’s all been for the better, man. Dean: And you have been with us every step of this long, crazy thrill ride. And no matter how crazy it got, you never backed down. Sam: And that takes strength.
So yes, I think Cas is struggling with his mojo because he’s BEEN struggling with it for years. He really isn’t “all angel” anymore. But that’s not necessarily a weakness. Humanity isn’t not inherently weak.
Does that make sense? I think a lot of this seasons angel vs humanity dynamic is being written with this exact theme in mind.