Fluffy Bun? Fan Bun? Slinky Bun? I’m still struggling to figure out the perfect name for this look! No matter what it’s called, I love this hairstyle because it is a unique bun that only takes 5 easy steps to complete. Another thing that is great about the style is that it creates a big, voluminous bun, even if you don’t have a lot of hair.
2) 2 Hair Ties
3) Bobby Pins
1) Begin by brushing your hair into a high ponytail.
2) Re-tie your ponytail with a second hair tie on top of the first, but do not pull all of your hair through on the last loop.
3) Wrap the loose hair (not pulled through) around the base of the ponytail and bobby pin into place.
4) Take the top loop of your bun and fluff it out.
5) Bobby pin the ends of your bun down and to the shape of your choice and finalize with hairspray.