I hope this is alright, but how would Josuke and Okuyasu react to their s/o making lunch for them? How would they react if their s/o tried to feed them a bite?
nothing says i love you like giving ya boothang something good to eat, if there’s anything i learned from dating Guys™ it’s that!
it works for girls too. give all your significant others food. food is good.
Josuke would think it’s really thoughtful that s/o made lunch for the two of them, since usually he goes off campus and buys lunch. They hit him in two critical points: his hungry tummy and his wallet (the money he saved he ends up using to buy s/o something he saw on the way home that reminded him of them).
- If he had already bought food, he’ll split whatever he got with s/o. A cute little potluck lunch date with his cute little s/o, what a lucky guy!
- Josuke would totally be into that cutesy feeding each other shit, happily leaning in to accept whatever s/o offered him.
- The next day, he’ll bring in an extra big lunch for the two of them to share (thank you Tomoko for the help, Josuke was having a little bit of trouble in the kitchen…)
It’s not often that Okuyasu eats lunch, since making food in his house is a little hard anyway what with the mess. He’s working on it, he promises!
- It’s something he really appreciates, even if the food isn’t great it’s something that s/o made just for him! And his dad, if there’s leftovers.
- Okuyasu might be a little shy about being fed, unless they’re alone. Then he’d be very enthusiastic! He’d get really blushy and flustered if s/o smooched away a little mess on his cheek or near his lip.
- From what I saw with the whole Tonio’s episode, I like to think Okuyasu has a big appreciation for good, homemade food. If given the opportunity (read as: when he goes to visit his s/o to use their kitchen), he’d love to return the favor and cook something for s/o!
and that’s all i got for that! i hope you like it, this was really cute!
thank you for keeping these boys fed -w-