JAKES DIY OF THE YEAR:
HEATHERS CUSTOM TEE
One cannot just attend the closing night of Heathers the Musical without dressing up. Complete with my blue blazer and grey shorts, I added a custom T to add my own touch!
- Buy Shirt. This one was from Kohls for $8.99
- Buy Fabric Spray Paint.
- Create a stencil in word. This font was size 100 and the text was “Color Of Autumn”
- Print stencil on heavy duty paper. Use exacto knife to cut out black letters.
- Lay on shirt, and COVER ENTIRE SHIRT WITH PAPER (The spray will go everywhere and ruin the shirt and trust me this happened it was awful)
- Let sit for 10 mins.
- Peel up stencil.
- Let sit for 2 hours.
- Rock the fuck out at Heathers The Musical Closing NIGHT!