How Seth Rollins vs. Triple H should go: -Seth tries to win using the Pedigree 2 times, both false close counts. -Seth tries a Curb Stomp but Triple H dodges it. -Seth finishes the match using God’s Last Gift and reembraces what made him great in the indy scene.
Authors Note: So we hit 800? I’m dying I love you guys so much I don’t deserve any of you. Anyways, I wanted to celebrate this milestone with some smut yeah? lol. Get ready, it’s so sweet you could get a cavity. Big thanks to @adolescenthowell for dealing with my smut writing process shit. Go follow her! I LIVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS AND I LOVE TO JUST HEAR FROM YOU IN GENERAL. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Reader x Laurens where they go out with the squad and reader looks really hot and Laurens whose like in love with reader can’t control himself and maybe leads to smut if you’re ok with that
John Laurens + reader teasing him while they’re at a bar?
Friday night meant going out with your friends for drinks, especially after you had met Alexander. You and Alex had met in college and after that you two hit it off instantly, doing everything together. You would be lying if you said you two hadn’t hooked up once or twice but you both mutually agreed that you two were better off as friends, you even helped snag Eliza for him. Being friends with Alex meant being friends with his friends, and thankfully they all liked you. All but one. John Laurens. For some reason, you two had created a friendship of your own filled with nothing but dry, sarcastic humor that nobody seemed to understand. You greeted him with insults and he would happily take them and throw one back at you.
You stepped into the taxi and gave the driver the name of the bar as you smoothed out your barely there dress. The forest green silky fabric felt like air to your skin, and you had to make sure you had actually worn clothes out. If the short length wasn’t enough, the dress also was backless as the fabric in the back started below your ribcage. You didn’t know why you had chosen to wear that dress. On Friday nights you had usually opted for a pair of jeans and a nice top but today you felt like dressing up a bit more, and you were definitely feeling yourself. The taxi came to a screeching halt in front of the bar, and you thanked the driver as you handed him a ten dollar bill. You swung your legs out of the cab and gracefully stood up as the New York City breeze hit your body. You smoothed out your hair before walking into the bar.
Requested by Anon: How about a reader insert where Logan always drops the reader off at work, noticing a flirty worker who is always there when he picks her up. He grows jealous and a bit insecure as time goes on because he isn’t in his prime anymore. That doesn’t stop him from threatening said co-worker and denying it ever happened when she asks him about it one night.
Key: y/c/n- Your Coworkers Name
Tag List: Please inform me if you’d like to be tagged!
When I was 12 and my brother around 16, my parents would frequently go out to dinner and leave my brother in charge. He liked to take that time to bully me. Lock me in the bathroom, pull my hair, and all the other little fun things older brothers do to their younger sister. When my parents came home however, they would never believe me because there was no proof. ‘ohhh, stop trying to get your brother in trouble’ was always their response.
One night they go out and minutes after they drive off my brother pushes me out the front door and locks it behind me; cackling at me through the window. I just stand there and stare at him. I know my brother. The more I fight, the more satisfying the 'prank’ is to him. Keep in mind, we didn’t live in a safe suburb. We lived in an urban apt complex a few miles away from a large city. Car break-ins were common.
So I go and sit on the curb, at night, for 2 hours and wait til my parents get home and find me. They are livid and my brother finally has to explain himself. The best he could come up with was 'uhhhh, I forgot she was out there!!’ Grounded for 2 weeks without electronics. Suck on that!!
Allie smiled to herself as she sipped on her champagne. All in all, the night was going just as well as she could ever expect. After leaving the gala early – and spending quality time with her husband – Allie had changed into a different dress, this one slightly more revealing and playful. While she tended to be modest in public, here with her friends she felt the most at ease. There was plenty of food set out in the glass garden she’d had erected for the party. The night stars were bright through the glass panels and alcohol and music were plentiful. When Allie factored in that Lucius had kicked Muffy to the curb, the night truly couldn’t get better.
She turned to the person next to her, her lips rising. “I’m sorry, I was lost in my head. What was that?”
Play gently with my heart. It has been curb-side on stormy nights. Treat each part of me with care. I have felt the darkness that other people only choose to see when they open their curtains. Love me delicately. I am on a path that is riddled with roots but it is worth it to trip because it means I have not stopped looking forward.
1. Don’t be surprised when I take you by the throat. When your January shaped trachea becomes slave to my fist. When your March sized lungs watch me breathe my way into survival. When the bathroom stalls forget to remember what my running mascara looks like. Don’t be surprised when I leave you gasping, leave your unhinged ivory keys atop the piano, unplayable, unsolvable. When I storm my way into your stomach, don’t be surprised when your dizzy is permanent.
2. Love me hard and careless, baby. Love me ripped nylons and dusty canvases and enough black paint for all the roads that still need building here. Love me bridges, love me protection, but love me dust that settles on the rims of last week’s coffee cups and writer’s block, love me waiting. Love me all, love me whole, and I will hold you with every limb of me, every square mile of me that can afford to pave foundation for you. I will drop you at my feet some mornings, I will forget to drive by your curb some nights, I will call you by another name in the dark, I will scribble you as someone else in the corners of my letters. But love me the ways you know best, and we will learn compromise together.
3. I will sit on my kitchen floor in a bra one size too small. I will sit on my kitchen floor and write black marker mantras into each linoleum tile. “It is okay to cry,” they will say. “You are worth the fall,” they will tell me. I will sit on my kitchen floor with my legs crossed and wine in my hair and nothing between me and holy except a box of dozen donuts. Let that be okay. Let me pretend I have someone to share them with. Let me pretend the ghosts have left. My sheets will stay tangled for more than half of your days. Let me pretend I have someone to share them with. Be happy for me when I do.
4. Wrap barbed wire around your deeper rivers. My ankles will be proof I have traveled the length of you. Wrap ropes around every part of this life and watch me untie my legs. Wallpaper these walls with blank paper and give me pens with no ink, so I may learn how to make poetry of nothing but my skin and what lies beneath it. Do not stop until I am ready. Do not show me pictures of sunsets or buy me maroon lipstick until I am ready.
5. Help me give back to the words. They have loved me with their forked lips and held my chin to the sky with their spiked fingertips, I owe them this. This space, this breath, this is their doing, their hyper-realistic artwork. Help me write myself into oblivion, help me write my way back, help me write mistakes and forgiveness. Help me write wrong, help me use the apostrophes I have gathered to write wrong until I can right wrongs and write right again.
6. Forgive me. I will be slippery. I will be a hoax. I will be the contagion under your door, the broken mattress string that squeaks when you make love. I will be dirty. But I will also be queen, crowned with wreaths made of yesterday’s poems and a coronation at the foot of every sleepless night. I will be your savior, your sailor, your safe ship back home to a country you ache to remember the sky of. I will be all I have left in me. I am not yet, but I will be. And you are here to help me be. So come. Come closer. Closer. Be with me.