Top ten Rei outfits?
OH, REI-CHAN, YOU DELIGHTFUL FRUIT SALAD OF FASHION CHOICES… Half the time, she dresses very sleek and feminine, and half the time it’s like a toddler got to pick her own outfit for the first time. Let us observe.
10. The Rei Hino Classic, very on-brand with color, cut, and silhouette. Pick one up for your collection today.
9. A childlike but not irredeemable curry-making uniform. If you’re going to make instant curry anyway, you might as well look adorable while doing it.
7. If you tell me who made you wear those knee-high cream-colored boots with your turquoise denim jacket and Kraft Mac ‘n Cheese turtleneck, I swear I’ll bring them to justice. I’ll make them pay for what they’ve done.
6. She probably had to be hermetically sealed into this sweater and dress with shrink wrap, but it was totally worth it.
5. How many layers is Rei wearing in this picture? How many more layers are there that you can’t see? Is it not true that every thing exists either under or over everything else? Isn’t the universe just a long series of various layers?
4. Baby’s first boob window
3. Trying to take a leaf out of Ami’s book, but accidentally dropping it into a fire, and vacuuming up the ashes, and dumping those ashes into a blender with 2 different brands of black raspberry ice cream
2. A 28-year-old CEO of a major technological solutions company, who sacrificed everything to climb to the top but begins to wonder if it was all worth it
1. I am nothing if not predictable, but no one can blame me for putting this one at #1. Cinched waist. Rolled-up cuffs. Socks that blur the fine line between blue and green. White slip-ons. A single novelty clip shaped like a tulip.
And most importantly: built-in hand-warmer.
Let’s be real: first-grade me would have killed for this look.