What better way to spend your Valentines Day than re-watching the best (and most romantic) episodes of Grey’s Anatomy?
Join us on Valentine’s Day, February 14th for a Grey’s Anatomy Valentine’s Party, where we rewatch these episodes and live-blog our love for our favorite romantic scenes with some of our favorite couples.
Even better on February 4th let’s all unite and watch these episodes together so we can enjoy these romantic episodes and shipper feels together! Here is our watching schedule:
- 12:00 pm CT “Elevator Love Letter” (5x19)
- 1:00 pm CT “What A Difference A Day Makes” (5x22)
- 2:00 pm CT “Get Up, Stand Up” (10x12)
- 3:00 pm CT “Take It Back” (10x13)
- 4:00 pm CT “White Wedding” (7x20)
- 5:00 pm CT “Freedom Part Two” (4x17)
Each episode lasts 42-48 minutes so a break can be taken (most likely to run for tissues because these episodes can stir feelings in even the most emotionally dead shipper heart). So let’s unite the Grey’s Anatomy fandom on February 14th, 2015 to enjoy and share our love together.
LETS GET #GREYSROMANTICREWATCH TRENDING