Altar purification spray
This is perfect to cleanse your holy spaces with!
- Spray bottle. You can get these at the dollar store!
- Powdered selenite (just crush up some!)
- Moon water!
- A piece of clear quartz
- Optional: If it’s for a specific deity,you can add a specific crystal
- Sea salt
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Decorative: wood/crystal bead and suede/twine chord
Before making it, gather your ingredients into a circle and meditate. Gather your energy so as to not add any unwanted energies into the spray. Once you’re centered, clear the quartz’s energy and put pure, calm energy in it, keeping your intentions. Place the water in the bottle first and add the salt, screwing the top back on and shaking it a few times to let the water sit in. Next, place in the quartz and drop in the oil. Stir with the cinnamon stick and screw the top back on. tie the chord and add the beads for decoration.
There you have it!