This would be perfect for all witches that often use colors for different aspects of their craft! Colors represent energies so this will be perfect for day to day harnessing of whatever cosmic/earth energies you desire! Feel free to put your own spin on this and use the basic concept! ★
For this particular version, you could use one or both of the BH cosmetics eyeshadow palettes: Supernova & Galaxy Chic
(If you don’t have these, no worries! Use any shimmery eyeshadows that you want!)
💫 Choose shades that correspond with the energies you’re trying to harness and do any eye look that you desire! You could also choose shades according to their names - for example, to harness solar energies, you could use the shade Sun from Galaxy Chic with Leo from Supernova.
💫 While you’re applying your makeup, think of your intentions for the day that you would like to infuse with the cosmic/earth energies that you’ve chosen within your colors. Put all of your personal energies into this - it will make the effect stronger!
💫 Helpful tip: If your chosen shadows are baked, use them with a damp brush or finger for a more pigmented look - this will also enhance and enrich the energies you’re trying to attract.
💫 Finish up your magickally infused makeup and shine bright for the whole day! When you remove your makeup at the end of the day, thank the energies you chose!
I hope you guys find this to be a fun and colorful way to harness energies all throughout the day - while looking like a cosmic badass at the same time! ★
Expectation: DuStInG tHe Ro0m WiTh BuRnInG sAge, _÷^☆ crystal grids ☆^÷_ , CASTING SPELLS, CHATTING WITH SPIRITS, HAVING YOUR FAMILIAR FREAK OUT ABOUT WEIRD ENERGY, SIGILS SCRIBBLED ALL OVER MIRRORS AND WINDOWS, LEAVING CREAM OUT FOR THE FAE
Reality: watch me pet my cat while I eat pure sea salt for protection against dark spirits I’M A WITCH LOOK AT MY ROCKS
✨Rituals✨🌒 Solar eclipses are an extremely powerful celestial event, perfect for channeling that power to harness for new beginnings and things you want to manifest in your life! After a good cleansing of myself with sage, I wrote a list of all the negative things I wanted to leave behind and all of the positive new things I wanted to bring into my life, and after reading them aloud I burned them along with herbs for prosperity, luck, love, happiness, psychic powers, healing, and new beginnings. Also charged all my crystals and made solar eclipse-charged quartz water to use the rest of the year! 🌚🌝
Take an item, preferably some sort of jewelry that you can wear discretly, and store a lot of energy in it on high-spoon days or when you just have some excess! That way you have a source to draw from that is still your own energy, even on low spoon days. Also works well for when you’re on the go and just need a little push or want to quickly work some magic without draining yourself!
are there any signs/placements/aspects associated with empaths, light workers, indigo children etc?
I LOVE THESE QUESTIONS
Okay so I personally am a Crystal/Indigo child (a number of empaths and healers etc have told me and my family since I was a tiny yoke) and my brother is a rainbow child.
Now with empaths, you’re looking for water traits, your looking possibly for water dominance or perhaps water moons. Pisces and the 12th house in particular would give you great indication to the persons empathic capabilities. Moon, Neptune and possibly pluto aspecting mercury or the ascendant also would be a sign of such.
Light workers really can come in any sort of placement but I’d be looking particularly at the likes of Pisces, Cancer, Leo, Aries, Aquarius and Libra placements. Strong Neptunian influence would also be significant.
Okay so star children (I’ll break them up into the three Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow)
Now it’s said that each type were born in different eras however they can overlap.
Indigo children (Stubborn, fiery, argumentative, highly intuitive): I would look at fixed placements, so placements involving Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius, particularly for the Sun, Moon or Ascendant (Or perhaps on the IC-MC axis), strong Uranian influences.
Crystal children (Withdrawn, artistic, clairvoyant, intelligent): Again we’re looking at a lot of the same characteristics as empaths, particularly the placement of Neptune and Uranus (favorably in the 11th and 12th House)
Rainbow children (innovative, highly sensitive to mundane energies, tend to be fearless but peaceful): We’re looking at passive placements with an air of strength here so again perhaps the likes of Pisces, Gemini or Virgo placements with harmonious Moon/Venus/Neptune aspects to personal planets.
Hey I’m looking for witchy blogs to follow and chat to! I’m a newly practicing witch who has always had an interest in the craft, and I would like to meet some like-minded people. I have particular interests in crystal healing and learning about different beliefs and cultures - so +10 points for information and education on those. +20 points if there’s a little humour added into the mix! ;)
Love and light, guys … I look forward to meeting you all.
●Clear Quartz is a master healer, amplifies energy and thought, absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy, while also drawing off negative energy of all kinds, and balances and revitalises the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes!
●Fluorite cleanses and stabilises the aura, absorbs and neutralises negative energy and stress, increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence and helps us in decision-making, and encourages positivity, balances the energies improving balance and coordination, physically and mentally!
This list is by no means an authoritative or comprehensive list of which crystals are known for their assistance with divination. Rather, it is a list of the stones that have assisted me the most in my own journey. Always remember that you may experience these crystals differently and that’s okay!
• Clear quartz. In my experience, it not only makes things clearer (no pun intended), but it also is a transformer of energy. It’s a crystal revered for its divinatory talents worldwide, perhaps because it’s such a plentiful stone. Others have hypothesized that since quartz gives off its own charge, it’s a good stone for workers of all experience levels. It’s essentially a powerhouse and it deserves the opening spot on this list!
• Amethyst. Known in many circles for its relation to the crown chakra of Eastern philosophy, this stone’s relation to prophecy, divination, and dreams is a fairly American concept. From my research, it seems that most Europeans tend to attribute love, energy, and protection to this purple stone. Other known attributes include knowledge, travel, and enhancing psychic abilities. In my experience, its energy is also fairly easy to sense for beginners, making it another divination classic.
• Blue Goldstone. I’ll be honest with you, this one is based on preference and personal experience. For me, this starry looking gem helps with interpretation of dreams and symbols. It’s an aid during my analysis of my readings, not necessarily during the actual reading.
• Obsidian. Usually, I think of scrying when I imagine a diviner using obsidian, but lately I’ve found that its grounding and absorbing properties have been helpful during my readings. I’ll use it to help soak up the excess chaotic energy a client may have, so that the root of the issue can be brought to light. Its grounding properties are useful to help maintain a sense of reality during my readings and recently, I’ve realized that it helps me get through the veil a little easier.
• Labradorite. A stone of strength and transformation, this gem has been a real friend to me as I’ve grown in my reading skills. It not only protects my aura (and my spirit) from the negative energies a client may have lurking around them, but I’ve found that it also makes it easier for me to get a read on their aura! It’s also known for raising consciousness and grounding spiritual energies, so it’s a helpful little thing.
• Selenite. In addition to the fact that selenite is self cleansing (a blessing if there ever was one), its higher vibrations help us to get in touch with our spirit guides and higher selves. Its cleansing properties also help the reading stay untainted by spiritual gunk.
• Super 7. So, I don’t know if this is a real stone or what (obviously, that doesn’t matter to me since I use goldstone- glorified glass), but I do know that it’s suuuuuper high vibrational. This stone has been my go to for just about everything lately, from tarot to Akashic Record reading. It just cuts through all of the crap and gets right to the point. It’s like one of those “get you in touch with Universal Oneness” kind of stones. Awesome stuff.
Anyway, I hope this post gives you all a little insight as to what role crystals play in my divination practices! As always, I encourage you all to take my experiences for what they’re worth. You may find that completely different stones work for you in completely different ways than they do for me, and that’s okay! There’s no right way to feel energy. You do you, friends.
This is a Beautiful Revelation For ALL Starseeds ☆
Blue Ray StarSeeds in Hiding Time to Be Revealed: Calling All Rays to Unite in Divine Feminine
The Blue Ray Beings are an ultra-sensitive, empathic soul group like the Indigos that came from many different ascended planets and light realms to enlighten the genetic code of humanity and raise the God consciousness on Gaia. They are the lost ray of the Light Worker. “Shekinah”, a Hebrew word in the “Language of Light”, is a mentor of the Blue Ray. Shekinah is the lost aspect of the sacred Divine Feminine of Creation that is the embodiment of God, the ascension process.
There would be no light, had it not been birthed from darkness. No hatred, had there not first been love. Hear these words. May they bring strength unto your children. Through devotion and sacrifice. Indulgence and actualization, make them your instrument. Inhabit their minds, guide their hands. Speak through their voices, so they may bring glory unto you.