Let 2016 be remembered as the gayest year in anime history.
(Click on images for titles.)
Disclaimer: I recognize some of these are much better and more sensitively written than others (some may even be considered queerbaiting depending on who you ask), but I still feel it’s important to include them as they still represent a gradual progressive change within the industry. I tried to avoid including anything too overtly offensive. Also, Gakuen Handsome is mostly there for the lolz.)
Edit: I see that a lot of people are treating this as a recommendation list, so I thought it’d be useful to provide notes and warnings on the LGBT content in each show (as some are definitely better than others). Enjoy.
- Cleansed and charged gemstones: Place these next to your chosen plant so they can receive their energies. The crystals can be charged to suit your intent e.g. healing, love, friendship and more. Plants especially love moss agate, but if you don’t have any of this it is also nice to offer a crystal with similar properties to the plant. For example, offer rose quartz to a rosebush as they both have similar energies of healing, love etc.
- A song: You could sing one you know or make up your own. It doesn’t have to be fancy; you can even just hum a simple tune to it.
- Water (kind of obvious). Moonwater or gem elixirs are especially powerful and can be charged with energies you wish to pass to the plant.
- Fertiliser, some compost or new soil.
- Clear debris and weeds around the plant that may interfere with its growth.
- Sigils: Like crystals, they can be used to help the plant grow, heal etc.
- A story. Even just reading a book out loud as you sit near your plant can help you bond.
- A compliment or two, offered mentally or verbally.
- A new pot if the plant is getting to big for its old one. You can even get crafty and paint it using colour magic, sigils and other pretty designs.
- Some pretty stones to place around the base of your plant to decrease evaporation when you water it.
Feel free to add more - I’m just thinking off the top of my head here :)
I had a hard time choosing what to put on the altar…in the end I just threw everything I collect in real life: skulls, crystals, feathers and tiny bottles xD I kinda want to make myself such an altar irl. It goes well with my witchsona xD
Preseli Bluestone was used in the inner circle of Stonehenge, transported over 150 miles thousands of years ago and way before the large monolithic outer circle. Known for its paramagnetic resonance, Bluestones are strongly connected to the Dragon currents of the Earth and highly revered by the ancient Celtic Druids.