The Toki Project - Week 6 : March 19th- March 26th
April, I will try to draw as many different Tokiya pictures as I can,
all with different outfits and themes. I take a bit of freedom with the
weeks…I just try to upload them 4 at a time. That seems like a good
deal, I think.
Here are the themes of the sixth week:
21 - Maji Love 1000%
22 - Mighty Aura
23 - Crystal Time
24 - Shining Live
I’ve been wondering what to do with Mighty Aura since before I started this series. In the end, it became something quite different from my initial idea. It’s based on my favourite screenshot from MLLS too.
You may not upload these pictures on other websites, alter, edit or claim them as your own in any way. If you like them, however, please consider reblogging these. It would mean a lot to me.The other weeks too…
The New Moon is arriving, it’s time for setting new intentions and welcoming change.
Using the lunar cycles influence to manifest self-healing and balance by connecting to the moons energy each week. The focus will be on transforming the way we think and act (mentally, physically, spiritually) while connecting us to our inner goddess
Embrace the lunar cycle and join the program: HERE
Where can you buy those lovely crystal paperweights? Cause I want in on that.
The paperweights had limited production as far as I know so far. Your best bet is to hope that someone falls on rough times and has to sell one. Finding overlord merch and obtaining it, is a matter of dedication and not telling others about its availability. Expect to pay a serious mark up.
Rules: Always post the rules. Answer the questions asked, then write 11 new ones. Tag 11 people to answer your questions, as well as the person who tagged you.
1. Do you believe in ghosts? Ooh! Not so much ghosts but I definitely believe in spirits and seeing lost loved ones in different forms. Only a few days after we had our dog put down who I had grown up with, a butterfly flew into my bedroom, things like that definitely make me believe.
2. If you could choose to be either a mermaid/merman or a fairy, how would you decide?
Mermaid bc I just want to be Ariel tbh
3. Playstation or Xbox?
PlayStation!! Although I’ve resorted to playing Xbox for the past couple of years bc my boyfriend has one
4. If you could change your name to whatever you’d like, what would it be?
Pandora (this one was easy, I’ve loved this name my entire life)
5. Do you have a favourite song? If yes, which one is it?
I have so many favourite songs, music’s a huge part of me but if I had to choose just one it’d be From The Inside - Linkin Park, just because this was the song that made 11 year old me realise what kind of music I like and was the start of my love for ‘rock’ music as well as music in general. Before I heard this song I didn’t care for music at all.
6. Let’s say you got magical power, how would you use it? I would use it to spread positivity and make good changes in the world! We need that now more than ever.
7. Favourite flower?
Cherry blossom (I wonder why???) When I was younger I wanted a cherry blossom tree in our garden so I could be even more like Rinoa… I still kinda do
8. Do you play an instrument? If you do, what is it?
I used to play the flute (and recorder in primary school lol) right now I’m trying to learn how to play the ukulele although I haven’t practiced in ages oops
9. Favourite season?
Autumn! Everything about autumn is wonderful
10. If you were able to let one single fictional character come to life, who would it be?
Damn this is a difficult one! I’m gonna have to say Ignis bc he could make me some new recipehs and drive me everywhere whilst we sip coffee together and he’s just an absolute babe
11. What’s most important in life?
In the words of the one and only Selphie… Love! And! PEACE!
Okay, here are my 11 questions:
1. What’s your biggest dream for the future? 2. If you had the power to wield any element, which would you choose and why? 3. What’s your favourite location in any FF game? 4. If you could spend just one day with any fictional character, who would it be and what would you do? 5. What do you do to look after yourself and practice self-care? 6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone else? 7. Is it easy for you to forgive or do you hold grudges? 8. If you could have anything in the world, regardless of cost, what would it be? 9. Who is/are the most important person/people to you and what’s one thing about them that you love? 10. What would you like to learn by the end of this year? 11. What do you like most about yourself?
These are the Monday Money & Abundance Crystals. They have been charged with the healing frequencies of Solfeggio Arpeggio at 432 Hz.
Seeing this image will bring money to you, all your needs will be fulfilled, and you will be surrounded by love. Know that you are loved, and everything will fall in place. Like and/or reblog to charge them. Like and/or reblogging on a Monday adds extra magick to them. Smile & blow a kiss to add even more!