In Which Lance is an Idiot, and Keith Totally Doesn't Cry
read it on AO3 at http://ift.tt/2eVSFyC
He didn’t know how Lance ended up in his arms, but somehow, it happened. Keith was on his knees and had pulled Lance up to rest on him. Something hot and sticky was all over the back of Lance’s head. He must have hit his head too, either while falling or passing out.
“Lance? Can you hear me?” Keith desperately searched for some sign that the other boy would be okay. Also… That was weird. Was he… Crying? No way. No fucking way was he going to cry because of Lance. But if Lance wasn’t the reason he was crying, then what was?
Basically Lance likes to wander the castle, and he gets hurt. Keith goes looking for him and realizes some things. And he TOTALLY doesn’t cry.
Words: 2787, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
- Fandoms: Voltron: Legendary Defender
- Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
- Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
- Categories: M/M
- Characters: Lance (Voltron), Keith (Voltron), Shiro (Voltron), Allura (Voltron), Pidge | Katie Holt, Hunk (Voltron)
- Relationships: Keith/Lance (Voltron)
- Additional Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Homesick Lance (Voltron), Keith likes to swear, Lance doesn’t like it, Injury, Lance breaks his fuccin legs, klance, Allura is a total Mom™, Pidge thinks this is great lmao