Thank you for sending in this prompt! I’m sorry if it’s quite short and less dialogues. I think I totally forgot how to do headcanons lmao. Hope you enjoy this!
- The moment you break down in his arms, Dick will hug you close and tight. He will use one hand to rub your back soothingly while the other cradles your head to his chest.
- Expect Dick to shower you with kisses; on your temple, on your forehead, your cheeks, your lips, your nose – your entire face. It hurts him physically when you cry so he tries his hardest to comfort you. If it’s something he can help you with, Dick will definitely be on board with helping you and if it’s something that you are dealing with alone, Dick will show you that he will be there for you right until the very end.
- Just a lot of kisses
and sweet, comforting words from him!
- When you break down and cry in his arms, Jason’s initial reaction had been to find the cause of the problem and to take it out! Who gave them the right to make you cry?
- But once you explained to him that you are just so tired of everything and you are feeling depressed, Jason will automatically wrap his arms around you and bring you over to the bed.
- He has found out that whenever he receives cuddles from you, it makes him feel so much better so he is going to try to do the same for you!
- He makes sure to put on your favourite movie, get your
favourite take-out and maybe some flowers too – just so that he can spoil you and
make you feel immensely better!
- There is just so much Tim can say to comfort you while you are crying but Tim is aware that sometimes maybe you just need someone to cry to so he lets you cry in his arms.
- His mind is reeling with trying to find ways to make you feel better rather than coming up with ways to make the problems you have disappear.
- Lots of hugs from Tim as he assures you that ‘I’m still here for you, Y/N’ and a lot of ‘if you need to talk, you can tell me’.
- Tim is probably going to rock
you back and forth because he finds it soothing – all he wants to do is to make
you feel better and seeing you cry makes him feel bad because how did he let it
get to this point where you break down in his arms!
- Damian is probably going to have a hard time trying to console you; it’s a little bit hard for him to understand that tears doesn’t always mean showing weakness.
- So he would awkwardly try to pat your back – like what he has seen his brothers doing – and Damian wouldn’t say any soothing words because he might be struggling with trying to find the right words to say.
- Damian will just wait until you finish crying and when you do, Damian’s first action would be to wipe your face with his handkerchief – no snarky words coming from him! – and he will carefully clean your face and bring you out for ice-cream or something that makes you happy.
- Damian is more of an action man than words! He will do a lot of things to show you that he cares and loves you.
- Bruce is a very physical person when it comes to you; he will kiss away the tears, kiss away the problems and just hold you tight.
- Once you slowly stop crying, that’s when he will ask you why you are upset or who made you upset.
- His focus
is stopping the reason of your stress so he will do his best to comfort you.
Might even bring you out for some major sight-seeing; watching the sunset while
in a helicopter, bringing your entire family to come and visit you or he might
even bring all the boys back home just so that you are surrounded with people
who loves you unconditionally.