Dear Vampires, do some annoying notions of conscience (or even more annoying mechanical devices) prevent you from snacking on the unwary? Are you forced to live on medical bags and fish blood? Does it simply not taste as well as fresh, home grown sanguinaries? Why don’t you try to enhance the flavour by adding a cookie? Helps with the taste and the texture.
Quirky mini-mod, because my possibly favorite vampire character ever had/s the habit of crumbling weetabix into his blood-rations, ‘cause it “adds to the texture”. As crumbling cookies into plasma isn’t such hard work, the recipe qualifies as a snack, is rather cheap and requires no cooking skill.
Requires the cookingbook and dinnerware packages as well as the recipe from either the merged or separate packages. All of which can be:
@aquisces-arts wanted to see what the suitors would look like in modern clothes, so I did my best conceptualizing what each would wear and why.
Let’s start with King Byron:
Byron dresses very monochromatically– wearing different shades of black head to toe, and choosing gold accents that catch the light.
If you look at his hair, you can see that his wisps are very controlled. Even his cowlick is styled neatly. He would probably use a light pomade. The details on the jeans give texture without distraction, like his black casual shirt in the game.
The gold zipper on the knees also satisfies his love of gold hardware. If you notice, Byron does not wear jewelry aside from his earring, which he shares with Nico, so I think a planetary key chain would be a good choice for him, as it combines his star-gazing hobby with an outlet for an accessory.
Of course, a Rolex is a must, and I think he would always give himself a chaste spritz of cologne before stepping out of the door. This scent is unisex and has a dry-down that smells of vanilla, woods and leather.
I don’t think he would shy away from stylish shoes– he may even be a subtle trend-setter. Because Byron can hold his liquor with the best of them, and because he doesn’t tend to let himself get too casual out in the open, I thought martini glass novelty socks would be a fun twist. It would be his own little secret. While it may not be that wild of a thing for the rest of us, considering Byron’s aloof personality, he may feel that it really is daring indeed.
1) Imagine your target. Picture their face. Think of what they’ve done to you to make you want to curse them. Remember all of these things. Now, I want you to build up the energy from those memories/thoughts, all that anger or sadness or whatever, and turn it into the drive behind this spell. Throw that emotional energy into the gas tank and let’s get to the cursing.
2) Think of something that you want to happen to them. A problem you want to arise, an opportunity that you want to slip away from them, just something you want to crumble away for them. Focus on that. Picture what you want to happen to them. You can even say it out loud. Whatever floats your boat.
3) Take the energy from visualizing that problem and let the cookie absorb it.
4) As you crumble the cookie, say the following:
As I crumble this cookie, so I set this problem free to stick to (Target’s name) like glue. Let it swiftly manifest in their life as I have pictured it. That’s the way the cookie crumbles.
5) Picture the problem happening to the target once again. Throw the crumbs away. I would advise you to cleanse the space shortly after doing this, but not immediately after or you may clear away the spell’s energy before it’s gone to do its job.