Yields 6 servings
The things you’ll needIngredients
- 4-6 Gala or Fuji apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, cold and cut into small cubes
- Cutting board & knife
- Small mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- 6 ramekins
- Baking tray
- Rubber spatula
- Scoop for topping
Let’s get started!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, toss chopped apples in flour and then place into ramekins.
- In another medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Use your hands to work in butter to create the crumble topping.
- Scatter the crumble over the apples and then place the ramekins on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.