i can’t stop thinking about jesper reading to wylan headcanons. not even just him reading the important, work related documents.
- but late night when the work is done, jesper reading the stories wylan always wanted to read growing up, the stories his peers raved about but he would lie about being too swamped by his music lessons to read them too.
- jesper’s soothing tone replacing the bad memories of jan van eck reading to wylan in that same impatient tone he used when he called wylan a useless disappointment
- i’m picturing wylan sleepily smiling, laughing softly every time jesper changes his voice for the female character.
- wylan’s relief when he realizes where certain popular references have come from.
- wylan closing his eyes bc jesper’s voice makes the words come to life and wylan can see the scenes like a movie.
- wylan hogging the blanket they’ve been sharing as he gets more and more sleepy
- jesper finding a smile on wylan’s sleeping face and feeling so pleased with himself
- and sometimes jesper falling asleep sometimes with the book on his face and wylan uncontrollably laughing when he finds him that way in the morning