1. Don’t scroll back and look at pictures/ posts from when you were with them. You’ll feel like garbage.
2. If you want Chinese food for dinner, try to order it during the lunch special. Usually you can get the same meal / combination platter you want for literally half the price. Like yooo I’ll take some general tsos with fried rice AND and egg roll for like six dollars. Hell yah, just throw that shit in the fridge or something like damn. Always buy it at lunch time!!!
3. “One more shot won’t kill you” UH HELLO HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BENT OVER A TOILET LIKE A BITCH PUKING?? Know your limits, and if you reallllly want an other shot, mix it with a little something something or just tell your friends to wait a little while.
4. Always answer your friends calls at 3 am even if you’re dead tired, more than likely something is wrong. They called you for a reason.
5. When taking notes in class, use google docs. Not only does it all automatically save, you type faster than writing so you’ll get more of what your professor says, you’ll have it anywhere you have a computer and Internet, AND you can share it with your friends in your class so you guys can compare and contrast notes. Or if they were sick, they now have all the notes without copying them or you not having them for forever for them to copy.
6. Always use Amazon smile. It’s the same as amazon , but if your order qualifies, a percentage of your purchase gets donated to a charity of your choice!
8. Also, when ordering online always Google some promo codes, sometimes you get lucky.
9. Most off brand food is just as good as name brand food. Granted some sucks, but most is the same. You’ll save so much money by switching.
10. Try using a crockpot more. Meals you make in them are usually so cheap and easy. You can even freeze the left overs and then just throw them back in the crock pot for another night.
11. Make playlists on Spotify for people. It’s so simple and they’ll love that you thought of them. And if they don’t know the bands you put on there, you’re getting the band more recognition!
12. Record your shows on your Dvr, and just start your show 15 minutes later than it’s actual start time. Then you can fast forward through allll the commercials.
Take-Out, Fake-Out: Beef & Broccoli Crockpot - Keep in mind about cooking time: Your crockpot could vary in temperature level than mine, I suggest cooking this for 4 hours on your first go-round of this dish. 6 hours in …
Cooking is a delight that any person can taking part in. You do not need to be a master chef to…