Disclaimer: Red vs Blue and related characters are the property of Rooster Teeth. Warnings: Language, Canon-typical violence Pairings: Tuckington, Chex Rating: T Synopsis: [Hero Time Sequel] After the events of Hero Time, the city and Blood Gulch are prepared for the true return of superheroes in a big way. But while Washington is attempting to adjust to a new relationship and a new living arrangement, the call of new heroes and a new mayor mean major changes for his professional life as well as his personal one. How will the balance of values fare when his new partners come to test everything he’s made of.
A/N: Things may seem a bit slow right now but if you’ve read Texas Time and Hero Time, I’m sure you’re well aware of what that means for the upcoming chapters ; )
Washington wasn’t exactly sure why Church seemed to practically manifest himself during circumstances that would make him completely unhelpful, but it was a talent that he ultimately had to acknowledge.
It was difficult to gauge what Tucker’s exact reaction might have been without Church’s input, but since it was there, Wash found himself being stared down by his partner, arms crossed and dissatisfaction radiating from him.
It took me forever and a day but I finally got around to making gifs of some of my favorite animations from the Clarence episode, “Tuckered Boys.” Lindsay and Alex Small-Butera (Who also created Baman Piderman) were guest animators on this episode, and I think their work on it is both beautiful and visually stunning. These gifs really don’t do them much justice so I fully recommend seeing the episode for yourself if you haven’t already, it really is amazing.
when things get too hard for Danny and he breaks down and can’t function for a while his first reaction isn’t to call Sam or Jazz, it’s usually to text Tucker that he’s coming over Right The Fuck Now
his next step is to take over Tucker’s shower for maybe an hour while he sits there and cries and sobs and lets everything out, Tucker sits on the edge of the tub and says nothing while it happens, and only moves to stop Danny from pulling his own hair out or hitting his head against the wall, then he’ll turn the shower off and put a towel over his friend after he’s cried himself out
Tucker will sit by him and rub his back until Danny is ready to get up and get dressed again, after which Tucker will put on a movie and they’ll chill out in silence for as long as they’re able or until Danny feels like talking
Tucker’s parents know this happens sometimes, but they don’t really know why, they just know that Danny’s having a real hard time over something and Tucker can handle it and that those boys are gonna need a fuckton of snacks, sometimes Mrs Foley drives down to whatever store is open at 3 in the morning to get like five bags of chips (and tells Danny she already had them lying around the cupboard) and she lets Tucker stay up all night regardless of school the next morning to keep Danny company, because whatever’s wrong in that poor boy’s life, at least he has a safe place he can always feel welcome to recover in, and both Foleys always let him know that he can talk to them about anything
Sam and Jazz have tried to help him when he got like this, they tried to talk to him and get him to explain his feelings or psychoanalyse him, and even though they were trying to help Danny just couldn’t handle it
Tucker was never good with this kind of thing, even when they were kids, he never knew what to say or how to handle someone being upset, so he would just stay silent and offer nothing but his company, and it turned out that was always exactly what Danny needed
"Caboose was a SPARTAN-II" fic prompt: there are holes in his memories, gaps and things he knows didn't happen but were put there by cold people. Caboose is used to his head being a strange place, though. and when a sister from his past drops onto Chorus, he (and his friends) will have to reevaluate everything they thought they knew about the cheerful Blue.
[So this is more like a preview for a longform story I’m inspired to do with this idea – possibly for the Big Bang? we’ll see : ) ]
There were eighteen of them, when he was home. Eighteen. One big family – huge, really. And he was the only boy besides his dad. But his dad was dead. So there was his mom and his sisters and…
Eighteen really was a big number. But he knew them, each and every one. He was the peace keeper.
There weren’t always eighteen of them. He didn’t always have seventeen sisters but–
the first time craig said “i love you” he really meant it and thats when he was trying to tell tweek he really had feelings for him. then tweek said “aw that sounds really sincere, you should say that around people tomorrow”. craig cried.
Hello. Owo Now, I’ve done little headcanon things for the Tuckington fandom, but never a compilation-type thing, and I think it’s high time I do one. You know, my official this-is-an-otp-of-mine thing. (Many are AU)
• When Tucker notices Wash has gray in his hair, he immediately starts calling him “old-timer.”
• Only to learn that Wash is actually younger than him by like a month
• who’s the old-timer now bitch
• (I’m a sucker for the more mature person in a ship being the younger one btw)
• (especially if they’re also super fuckin tall)
• Modern AU Tucker and Junior fighting for Wash’s attention
• Wash loves it
• Tucker might possibly be a sucker for anime
• Wash may also enjoy anime once in a while
• Wash might possibly introduce Tucker to a certain anime with wizards and guilds
• Tucker may possibly point out all the gay ships he can find
• One cannot simply be certain
• Wash watches it with him
• Though he really prefers to read books
• Much quieter
• Waaash my sweet bby Wash has no fashion sense (much liek mehself)
• Tucker ransacks his closet and only finds hoodies and baggy jeans
• Tucker actually cries
• Wash gets flustered so easily liek even Tucker’s BAD jokes make him turn beet red and Tucker loves it and makes fun of him for it
• Until Wash decks Tucker in the face for making him blush
• Wash actually cannot cook like at all
• Tucker ends up cooking bc he actually can
• He also is a pretty good dancer
• And singer
• Sings Junior to sleep sometiems
• Wash enjoys it
• Since he really can’t sing either
• Or dance
• But he can write nice stories
• Tucker finds his super secret journal (diary) of story ideas and reads it
• Doesn’t understand why the world suddenly goes black right at the end of the chapter