Rfa + v reaction to finding out MC is 18? And therefore the youngest lol
♥Hewo :3 I did know which you wanted so i went with platonic (thank you admin molly for teaching me this word) Only because some of the age gaps were just to large for me to write it comfortably. I hope you understand!
- FiNaLlY - hes not the youngest anymore - When you start college he helps you with anything you need. - best friend more then a sibling - Video games! - Everyone ships it tho,,,,lowkey…..
- MC WHAT DO YOU NEED - Helps with supplies, tutors, lunch transportation, - Math? Yup he help - Forien language? Yeup he help that too - If you need experience he gives an internship - Stressed? Cat. Need a break? Cat,,,,,, Cat? cat.
- KNOWS N O T H I N G ABOUT SCHOOL - Teaches you the real world - I.e StAy AwAy FrOm BoYs - Teaches you how to manage bills, and food, and housing (you know the things school should teach us?) - Helps you stay taking care of yourself - Older brother figure
- MOM MODE™ - also teaches you about the real world - But also school - She makes sure you eat and hydrate - and makes sure you get sleep as well. - Becomes the mom friend mostly…
- MEME BUDdy - Tells you he will hack to get you in any school you want - Teaches you to manage time so you don’t stay up all night - prob helps type your papers (two page paper done in two minutes perfectly typed) - He finally felt he could be a good older brother so he plays that part - He messes with you (the prankster brother)
- U SMOL CHILD - He is so sorry you got involved with this - A N Y T H I N G for you - School supplies? they show up - Helps when/if you get to stressed - More like the Dad™
Most symbols and ingredients in witchcraft are assigned either masculinity or femininity, but I decided to make a list of things used in magick that don’t strictly have to be binary.
(This is by no means a comprehensive list.)
Gemini- Bigender. This sign can be worked with for both masculine and feminine energy.
Aquarius- Nonbinary. The sign of Aquarius is known for not conforming to the norm, and can be used for spells involving androgyny, gender clarity, and probably macaroni and cheese.
Saturn- Demigender. There’s just something about this planet that radiates the energy of “I’m not entirely this or that. And that’s entirely me.”
Clear Quartz- Gender neutral. This crystal is an independent quartz that don’t need no gender.
Amethyst- Third gender/genderqueer. Amethyst is unique and expressive. This crystal is its own energy, honestly.
Rainbow Fluorite- Polygender. With a name like rainbow fluorite, what did you expect? This crystal is known for having every color that a fluorite can possibly have, so you can use it for masculine energy, feminine energy, nonbinary energy, or all of these energies combined (ULTIMATE POWERRRR).
Mint- Neutrois. This herb is pretty chill, and it doesn’t really need to be masculine or feminine.
Sage- Gender Fluid. As a cleansing herb, it needs to have flexible energy, and can reach all sides of the gender energy spectrum.
I sure hope this wasn’t too short! I did try to be inclusive, so please forgive me. Feel free to reblog and add things!
somehow, in this age where i can download any console from the gamecube era and below, including ANY game i want, and play it on my computer at 60 FPS with improved sound and graphics for FREE, i still manage to find myself bored