After a night of drinking that Farla family decided to check out what was under the grate in their hall. The hole was just big enough to fit through, and what they found was an underground room with documents from the 1930s and an old, rotted cross in the middle of the room. It appeared to be a chapel at some point, of course, possibly when Catholics were persecuted in England and used the bunker as a hidden church. The house itself is dated around 230 years.
- Gansey’s a frappuchino drinking nerd I bet he can’t even handle real coffee
- Adam has a secret warning knock for monmouth. Its such a #clubhouse honestly these boys
- For some reason there are copies of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition all over the place?? I honestly can’t imagine who they belong to????? who would buy them???
- What the heck ever happened to Ashley? She was prepped to be a major character with all her knowledge about Glendower and connection to Declan and then she just vanishes completely?? Is she actually Piper, just pretending to be Ashley and picking up hot young men?
- Ronan collects his speeding tickets. What a dork.