I helped a customer on the self checkout and as they left a 40 year old man grabbed my shoulder and then ran his hand down my back and said “thanks for the help sweetie ” right next to my ear in the creepiest voice possible. I literally almost puked.
Seeing weird lights in the night sky, while coming back from the store, that were definitely not lightning (cuz they were white, blue and red) or fireworks (it was raining), and my mom thinking I was crazy when I told her, but then they appeared in the news :’) creepiest part is they stopped when all the streetlights went out..
Creepiest Ardyn line in the game and I didn’t know it existed until tonight. Saw a reblogged post and naturally had to see/hear for myself. It was not easy to get! He very rarely says it (or only does in 1.0?). Turned off music to really freak you out.
I absolutely love Ardyn as a villain- he is just so sinister and hellbent on vengeance. I always wondered why he hadn’t considered killing Noct’s friends or turning them into demons, but apparently he did consider it!! My guess is that he didn’t because Noct would have nothing left to fight for if they were gone. He definitely tortures Noct every chance he gets towards the second half of the game, from Luna to Prompto to the final battle when he asks, “Does it hurt? It’s proof that you’re mortal!”
1. My Favorite Murder - Two hilarious women talk about murder, among (a lot of) other things. (Non-Fiction, weekly ongoing)
2. The Strange Case Of The Starship Isis - What if Firefly, but everyone was queer? (Fiction, ongoing?)
3. Can I Pet Your Dog - A Dog Haver and A Dog Wanter talk about dogs, often to really cool people. (Non-Fiction, Weekly ongoing)
4. The Bright Sessions - Therapy for people with superpowers; what could go wrong? (Fiction, currently in the second season)
5. The Dollop - A dude who did research tells a dude who didn’t about history. (Non-Fiction, weekly)
6. Limetown - The best/creepiest/most amazing podcast about an entire town that disappeared. (Fiction, only 1 season, likely dead, but so well done it is worth a listen)
7. My Brother, My Brother, And Me - Good, good, goof boys give bad, bad, hilarious advice (Non-Fiction, weekly ongoing)(be warned the early stuff can be problematic, but honestly who wasn’t shittier 7 years ago?)
8. Welcome To Night Vale/Alice Isn’t Dead - Beautiful Gay Protagonist talks about the creepy shit that happens to them. (Fiction, WTNV weekly ongoing, AID in its second season)
9. How Did This Get Made - The best Bad Movie Podcast with amazing guests and Jason Mantzoukas who I’m not sure if I love or hate. (Non-Fiction, bi-weekly with minis in between) (It’s love)
10. The Adventure Zone - The most talented DM I have ever heard wrangles three family members while creating some of my fave gay characters. (Fiction-ish, bi-weekly)
Black Sails characters and their Treasure Planet counter parts (Or, Treasure Island characters in Black Sails and Treasure Planet)
Long John Silver James Flint/McGraw - Nathaniel Flint Billy Bones Ben Gunn - B.E.N (Bio-Electronic-Navigator) Israel Hands - Scroop*
*There is a character in Treasure Planet called Israel Hands, one of the pirates who’s never named and doesn’t have ant influence on the plot. Scroop fills Hands’ role as a character, and therefore he was picked instead.