The idea of this spell is to help with writing, drawing, sewing, knitting, any creative hobby that you have taken up and need a boost to get out of a slump or improve skills. This can be placed into a jar or satchet.
You will need:
- A corked jar or satchet; The jars can be found in craft stores!
- A tea light (optional)
- anise seed
- rosemary (this is to banish any negativity and improves memory)
- thyme (again to banish negativity)
- Piece of paper
- Pen/paint brush/anything you want to write with
- Cast your circle/Meditate
- Place the herbs into the jar or satchet, but do not seal yet.
- On a piece of paper, write down or draw if you prefer sigils, your intentions. What do you want to gain from this spell? i.e improved skill, motivation to complete a piece of work, etc.
- Place the paper into the jar intact, bury it into the herbs so that they increase the chances of success
- Light the tea light, and as it starts to melt the wax, say or imagine your intent: e.g My hands will create, my mind will flow with imagination, my brush will stain the paper with my vision. I am creative.
- Once the wax is melted, pour slowly onto the now corked jar, still visualising your intent.
- Alternative the previous steps, if you are using a satchet, stitch the satchet closed and do the same method with visualisation or incantation.
- Leave the jar/satchet where you usually work, or if you go to school/college/uni and do a creative subject, keep it in your bag or on your person.
Some other tips:
You can use a jar of paint water for this spell, and whilst stirring, speak your incantation.
Knitting needles can be used in place of wands if you charge them first
Other herbs you can use for this include Catnip, Hawthorn and Vervain
Use stones in place of herbs if you prefer to work with them
If you want to be really creative with this, decorate the satchet or jar before you start the spell to really push the success.