aries: adventure and recklessness. you want someone that knows what they want and someone that will pursue you endlessly. you want a person that is exciting, daring and brave. thus, you may have a tendency to fall for individuals that are good with their words and know how to have a good time.
taurus: stability and supportiveness. you fall for individuals that can crawl under your skin in the best ways. someone that knows what to do when you’re upset and always answers when you call. you fall for people that know the little things about you and always stand by your side. you’re not one to fall for individuals that are fickle and are hard to pin down.
gemini: you fall for people who give you the opportunity to travel and are willing to experience an abundance of fun moments with. you love the ones who can put up with your weird behaviour and can keep you entertained. geminis tend to be flighty individuals and depending on your chart, you may find it difficult to find one person that you want to stick with for the long term, so finding someone that has similar interests, a sense of humour you enjoy, and someone that puts up with your different moods is someone you are likely to fall for.
cancer: comfort is something that is of utmost importance to you, so it’s no surprise that you fall for people that take care of you. you’re kind of like a baby; you need hugs, constant attention, and someone that will love you unconditionally and always take your feelings into consideration. people who do all of the aforementioned are the types you fall for (or should, at least), but sometimes you have a tendency to fall for the ones who also cause you the most pain. but be careful with your heart, cancer, because you are often too attached to leave people even when they are the ones breaking your heart.
leo: you love being showered with love, as well as showering others with love. for you, love is something that should be grandiose and you love showing off the people you’re with, whether it be on social media or just simply talking about them. so because of that, you adore the type of people that allow you to show them off, while also giving you the attention you crave. you want someone you can be proud of, someone pretty, and someone who makes you feel like you’re living some sort of fairytale relationship.
virgo: you fall for people who are intelligent and who you can see yourself form a stable relationship with. earth signs tend to prefer stability over reckless behaviour, so you might be prone to falling for individuals who are either really smart in class or ones who have good charisma, goals, and confidence. while you are prone to being headass, you don’t like the overly emotional types, so you are probably more likely to fall for people who are more in control of their emotions.
libra: you have a tendency to fall for all sorts of people, as you crave love and intimacy. you generally enjoy people who are flirty, know how to keep you interested, and make you feel safe. however, libras have a tendency to put up with a lot due to their need to keep peace, so sometimes you may find yourself falling for the wrong people but you stick with them anyway.
scorpio: you fall for the passionate and intense types; you like people who commit themselves to you as much as you commit to them. when you are in love, you tend to throw yourself fully into the relationship without considering boundaries or limitations, and to have someone allow you to do all of this makes you feel wanted. scorpios also tend to crave sexual intimacy, so anyone that knows how to please you in that manner will probably win you over.
sagittarius: you fall in love with adventure and creating new memories. you love people who can make you laugh and give you freedom, but someone that is also willing to go along with your crazy plans. you don’t like being limited in love because then you tend to get bored and go looking for someone else, so to find someone that allows you to flourish without suffocating you is someone you will consider keeping around.
capricorn: you fall for people with power and status; people who are capable of showing their determination and commitment in anything they throw themselves into. but you also have a soft spot for the goofy types – you enjoy people who make you feel like all the worries on your shoulders slip away like water. you fall for stability, comfort and support.
aquarius: you fall for the people who don’t want you, or the ones who don’t show you how much they want you. you don’t like feeling suffocated by individuals who feel the need to message you all the time or shower you with affection, as you adore your freedom a little too much. so you tend to fall for those who make you chase them rather than them chasing you.
pisces: you tend to fall for the people that are a little dangerous and detrimental to you, as you are obsessed with the idea of saving others or being saved yourself. even though you deny it, you secretly love a little drama and emotional outbursts in your relationship as you need to feel like you’re constantly needed in order to be completely happy in a relationship.
To my favourite person in the world,
I know things are over, and I know that means I don’t get to create any new memories with you. I know I have told you not to talk to me again, but every day I talk to you, sometimes in whispers, sometimes in sobs, but every day I do. I know a lot of things now and one of them is how incredibly I miss you, but how that alone is not a great enough incentive to get us to talk again anymore. I know what we had was special and invaluable, and I know it because I know a lot of people, a hell lot of them, and still nothing makes up for the fact that we won’t get to stroll around aimlessly together anymore. I know I am sad, I can feel it every day as I lay my head down to sleep, and I know why I am so, but I also know that I have tried with all my heart for the both of us and it went in vain. I know what would feel good and what is right to do, and it aches me that this time they are two completely different things. I know I had you. I know I lost you. I know things are shitty. I know it’s already been a while. I know I should’ve been feeling better. But I am not. And that’s okay, or at least that’s what they say. The one thing I don’t know is whether this will end up being just a break or a good-luck-in-another-lifetime kind of thing. And it’s scary how I don’t even know which of them would be a better option. I don’t know why I’m writing this as well, but I guess if I ever figure out why I still talk to you in my head every day, I’ll figure out the rest of this.
They always say “that that’s the way it is” and “you’ll get over it”.
Maybe you will get over it, maybe you’ll get over my absence…but will I get over yours?
You were everything to me, my best friend, my diary, my safe place.
The person I could run to and suddenly the miserable day I had wouldn’t matter because we’d be singing together so loudly that I couldn’t even hear my thoughts… I skip the songs now.
The 3am phone call when I couldn’t sleep and my thoughts were filling my lungs like a flood travelling up into my throat,almost like I could vomit them straight back up again every time I tried to swallow and suppress them…now the only comfort I find is my tear stained pillow.
The continuous laughter from a joke 10 minutes ago that wasn’t even mildly funny but we thought that it was hilarious…sighs replace our giggles now.
The smile across the room when something made me nervous and I’d look at you, you’d reassure me with that smile…you don’t look at me anymore.
The eye contact when someone asked if I was okay and I muttered I’m fine under my breath, because you didn’t need to ask and I didn’t need to say…it’s been months of “I’m fine.”,I stare at the ground now.
The sleepovers when that morning I didn’t even want to leave my bed, the inside jokes that made me laugh when I didn’t even want to smile,the plans for the future we made when I didn’t even see one for myself. Because you felt like home, you were my best friend.
You were my happiness.
But what was I to you?
Something you walked over as you stood above me,used so you could get over your obstacles and reach the side where the grass is always greener.
I didn’t mind helping you along though, but then you walked on the stepping stones to the side that had more to offer, the side that offered alcohol for you to drink, boys for you to love, and better people for you to trust and laugh with,
I don’t blame you though, but you never came back.
You left me stuck in the middle, the water got deeper and deeper and it was surrounding me and no matter how strong I stood it kept washing over me leaving me gasping for air and choking on the water,along with the lies you fed me.
But here you were laughing, creating new memories with thousands of others while I was left in the ocean with no one else but myself.
I don’t know if I can forgive you. I miss you quite terribly but my stepping stone days are done because I have now realised that nobody will ever deserve to feel like they’re not worthy of love.
But when you get tired and the grass loses its vibrant colour and starts to rot and you want to just come home, it’s too late because there will be no access to the side that was never good enough for you.
Because when you burn bridges you may rebuild them after a lot of work and effort.
But you can never rebuild stepping stones.
Summary: Harry felt Malfoy’s breath on his lips as they came together over the bottle, hands firmly planted on the floor as though they each needed their familiar soil, refusing to cross into enemy territory.
Summary: Harry liked his life just fine, thankyouverymuch — so it was bad enough when a sly fairy cursed him to leap into alternate realities. But seeing Malfoy in all of them? Definitely way too much. And worse yet: needing the bastard’s help to figure out how to get out of of it. It was a disaster waiting to happen, really. Well… probably.
Summary: “So,” Malfoy said. “Are you in? Or are you out?” He turned and looked at Harry squarely. Harry remembered the slow way Malfoy had slid his hand down his own stomach, into his pants – the outline of his long fingers gripping and stroking his own cock. The way his head had fallen back, exposing his pale throat. How he had owned them all. He took a deep breath. “I’m in,” he said.
Aries & Libra: It’s not too hard for these two signs to move on, because they’ve constantly got taken advantage of and had repeatedly gotten hurt. They’re one of the most vulnerable signs, even if they pull out their tough act. It won’t be a surprise if you see them dancing their way out their feelings, or try to create new memories to remove the old ones. These two try to have a good time no matter how much it hurts, and before you know it, they have someone new on their phones with a heart next time their names.
Taurus & Scorpio: Tough love for these two signs, they will never forget you, whether if it were a bad or a good relationship. They remember the smallest things, and it’ll take a while for them to go on with their lives. These two are the most stubborn and known for holding grudges. They can probably be the one who lets time guide them to move on. With whatever action they do, it’s tough for them to move on, they make it really hard on themselves; they can blame themselves if they wanted to. If you fall in love with someone with these placements, don’t push them into a relationship, it take so much time and a lot of patience. As well for those who have these placements, they don’t move on too quickly, and will run off if someone comes off too pushy.
Gemini & Sagittarius: These two are quite the realest, they’ll keep their heads down and tell themselves, “I see, so that’s how it’ll be, I guess it just wasn’t suppose to happen.” They’ll most likely move on by learning a new hobby, or focusing on school and their responsibilities. It won’t take too much time for them to move on. They’ll think of talking to you again sometimes, but then they’ll remember how you broke up and it’ll be hard on them with the fact that they can’t have the same conversations with you again.
Cancer & Capricorn: These two never want to get hurt, they avoid getting their heart broken. But when they are, it’s a constant time of gloom. Everything reminds them of their ex-significant other, they’ll feel like they’ll never meet someone like them. They’ll try to avoid anything love related for a while, and feel disgusted when they see happy couples. These two can’t move on, on their own. They need constant support that everything will be fine. If no one helps them with a hard time, they’ll just end up really negative and rather harsh to other people. They’ll become very manipulative, and possibly hurt those they way they had gotten hurt.
Leo & Aquarius: They’re similar to Aries & Libra, they’ll do other things just to keep you off their mind. You can find them going to clubs and driving around with their friends. They’ll miss you and they have admired you this long, but it’s now time for them to go meet new people and enjoy their freedom. They will cherish the memories, and they’ve learned a lot from the relationship; they’ll use that for their new relationship.
Virgo & Pisces: They’ll be gloomy for days, it’ll be a constant of, “I thought they were the one.” It won’t be surprising for these two to want to drink up their problems, and be very hard on themselves. They can either be the one’s to look for someone new to replace the sadness or use drugs to cloud over their heart broken hearts. Usually they’ll do anything to remove their feelings. Not necessarily meaning, all people with these placements will do it. It’ll be a thought that they decide whether to proceed with or find another method to move on.
Stiles and Derek had been arguing for almost a month over where they’d go for their summer holiday.
Stiles wanted to visit the Hale cabin in the woods and drink coffee with Derek and lay in bed until noon. Derek, on the other hand, had spent his entire childhood there and longed for the feeling of sand between his toes and a drink in his hand.
It wasn’t until they visited Beacon Hills and Derek’s family when Derek finally agreed to go on Stiles’ preferred vacation. He had been flipping through the old photo albums with his sister and he had realised that most of them were taken in the cabin.
It kind of made him nostalgic and he really wanted to take Stiles there, to create new memories. Memories for just the two of them.
1. I should’ve bought more flowers for you, now I buy flowers even if today isn’t Valentine’s Day or a day with a specific meaning, in a way, every petal is imbued with an apology and every time someone leans in to smell it they can feel the parts of me that you’ve forgiven far long before I could
2. I didn’t start to feel better until I started to take better care of myself, a constant whisper of you saying “i was just worried about you”
3. You can’t let someone be your only source of happiness because once they’re gone, you’re all alone again and there’s nothing worse than starting all the way back over with yourself: square one of a broken heart multiplied by the intensity of she’s not coming back, let her go
4. Music will never betray me
5. Poetry is thinking that you’ve got it figured out and a metaphor is just your way of saying I don’t
6. Art rules the world and I am a masterpiece in progress; how can I love myself like how you did if I can’t see that little bit?
7. Lust isn’t conducive for growth, it’s like an addict trying to get his fix– some day, he’s going to break and not even the drug can help him
8. I buy myself nice things, but I can’t fill this emptiness inside of my heart– I guess some nights, I just miss being next to you
9. I still can’t get used to sleeping alone
10. Sometimes I wish I would’ve picked up your phone calls during the first few months, I broke my promise and you know something? I regret it
11. I threw away our love letters and memories two months ago, I cried the whole time– yeah, still a fool for you, but baby, we’ve changed so much, I’m happy with my unhappy
12. You once told me to go on many adventures without you, did you account for my depression? You know, I don’t blame you for any of this. In reality it was always an us thing, a too young thing, a stupid, mad love thing– as always, I still love you, I just don’t know what love is anymore
13. They were right, soulmates touch you and they change you forever– the moment a colorful paint filled brush hits the water and the figments of colors flow into the cup, you left my soul with so many seasons, I’m still raking up the leaves from last fall
14. The last time I saw you we shouldn’t have had sex, I think that night really broke you– I think that night really broke me too
15. I should’ve laid my head onto your chest and counted your heartbeats more often, I’m sorry
16. Sometimes when I talk to people and tell them random facts that you’ve filled my head up, I swear I can hear your voice echo in the back of my head– “baby, check this out, you’re gonna love it”
17. I always do
18. I still remember your favorite Harry Potter line
19. After all of this time? …Always.
20. I smoke cigarettes to think about how to think less, the fucking irony
21. I take painkillers and my excuse is that my right hand still hurts, in truth, I’m just another addict that believes if I take another maybe my heart might just start to sound like it belongs to me
22. I didn’t cut myself because I wanted to die, I cut myself open because I wanted to feel how often I made your heart break, each scar on my shoulders is a time when I’ve made you cry
23. And each night that I can’t sleep, I stay up wishing that you’re doing okay
24. I don’t pray often, but when I do, I always prayed for your mom, although she hated me, I’m so glad that she put you on this earth to allow us to meet– I have changed so much since I’ve met you
25. The crazy part? You still change me everyday
26. You know the renaissance era? Falling in love with you was like that
27. My favorite photo of us were those two kids eating a banana split at the New Orleans mall, I miss those two innocent kids, oh, how we’ve changed
28. We are destined to have this eternal flame kind of distance– the brighter I burn, the more you’ll read, the only thing that keeps me writing some days is knowing that somewhere, somehow you’re always reading, no matter who you’re with or if you’re laughing or crying or smiling
29. My number one fan was always you first
30. I’ve made so many bad decisions, you were never one of them
31. I’ve written so many bad poems, you were in every single one
32. I’ve written some pretty great ones too tho…!
You were also in those
33. I miss cleaning your eyes for you
34. I have met some amazing people because of what happened to us
35. I can’t get you by Fallbrooke the acoustic version is no longer on the internet, the funny part? The very last day that it was on the web, I downloaded it right before they removed it. It’s still my favorite song of all time, our song
36. Hold your tears by Clazziquai too
37. Sometimes when I get off from work, I sit in the car and cry, some tears don’t have meaning, they just need to come out
38. I claim to write poetry, but I feel like they’re just love letters sent to no one in particular
39. It’s not that I’m not over you, I’m just trying to get used to not needed you
40. It’s not that it hurts to the point where I can’t breathe, I’m just trying to light my own path to self-love and healing
41. The fact that your favorite color is orange, it makes the fruit taste some type of way
42. Sometimes I want to call you, but I don’t
42. Sometimes I want to text you and I do
43. Sometimes I want you to answer, I’m glad you don’t
43. Sometimes I just want to say fuck it all and call, I’m glad that I don’t
44. You stopped writing when we first met, in some way, the girl that waits by the shore has left a million pens near my desk and to this day– I wait by the shore too, just in case inspiration hits, right?
45. Our little codes of love finally decoded enough for me to not be blinded by you
46. We were both messed up people, I think we knew that about each other and maybe that’s why I always know when you’re not feeling okay
47. I still don’t have love figured out, but damn I’ll open every fucking door in my heart even if I have to go down the sewer to find every key
48. Someone says that she’s falling for me, I’m legit afraid to hurt people now– like it’s a real fear, I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore
49. I should’ve given you the stars, but instead I left your heart scattered across the universe
50. It’s been almost two year and I’m still writing about you, but at least it’s less often, right?
51. You’ve always been kinda self-centered, I think you enjoy it when I write about you. Like if I write about you in some way, maybe I’m still yours
52. We were just too damn young to realize how destructive passion, love, romance, stagnation, betrayal and pain is when mixed together
53. Sometimes I go to the places that we used to go just to create new memories without you
54. Sometimes it works
55. Most of the time, it just flicks me off
56. My brain is constantly telling me that I’m a fuck up and the more I try to get it right, the more I keep getting it wrong
57. I am trying to master the art of letting go
58. And this list is a step towards better things
59. And this life is going to be alright
60. Without you, I am still me
61. Without you, I can still breathe
62. Without you, I am still alive
63. Without you, I am still poetry
64. I can barely remember your face, I guess being around a lot of different people at work helps out plenty
65. This world is filled with pain, I hope you look back and smile about us some day
66. Maybe when you’re old and grey– you’ll remember those two young kids who slow danced in the dark
67. If we were made from the same star, I want to return home some day
68. I want to shine bright enough for the two of us
69. You’re still my best friend even if we no longer talk
70. You’ll always be my best friend
71. I still care about you
72. A whole fucking lot
73. The world is full of mysteries, I’m glad that we’re in the known, I’m glad that we’ve met
74. I hope you never regret me, you wanna know why? I could never, ever, ever, ever regret you
75. I don’t know how to open up to people anymore and I’m not sure if it’s my fault or yours– maybe this one time, it’s our fault… are you like this too?
76. I’ve been told that I’m too hard on myself, I firmly believe that one of the reason as to why we split was because I wasn’t hard enough on myself– I got too fucking comfortable with your promises and I took you for granted
77. Life waits for no one
78. I let an ex of mine break my red and black ring– she said that if I was over you, I’d let her break. I let her break it, but jokes on me, it didn’t change a thing about how I still feel about you
79. I keep writing and writing and writing because one of these days– it’ll stop being about you
80. Sometimes it works, but deep down, I know in some way, you’ll always find a way to sneak back out
81. I can’t get you out of my head sometimes
82. It’s even harder because you’re still inside of my heart
83. I saw this cool picture on Tumblr with someone cutting a piece of herself off that resembled two lovers splitting up, that shit looked like it hurt
84. Love hurts because even eating cotton candy ice cream really fast will give you a brain freeze
85. You didn’t like my rat tail idea, I grew one out just to fuck with you. Jokes on me, I love it now.
86. You never really supported the idea of me being anything, tbh, it’s not your fault. None of it is. I should’ve been my own motivation. I guess by supporting you through nursing school, I wanted to hear you say that I could do it even when I was at my lowest point.
87. I realized a few thing about loving you.
88. When you hit rock bottom, few will be loyal enough to stick it out with you
89. Money rules the world, since I’m not wealthy in any way– one day when I am, I can laugh a little about all of this
90. I think you loved our memories more than you loved me, in truth, I did too
91. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to get close to people
92. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to let you go
93. Maybe that’s why you still read
94. We had something raw and experimental, young and dumb, mistakes on top of mistakes
95. It was a perfect compass to point us to our future selves
96. I know a great many things now– although I am depressed, with or without you
97. I am great, I am strong
98. I am my own happy before anyone else’s
99. I can love myself enough to let you go
100. I had to hurt you to really, really grow–
I think to this day, that’s the thing that hurts me the most. That I had to hurt my best friend in this whole wide world, to make you crumble, to make you cry, to make you hate me– I had to do all of that in order to love myself. And it’s sad because here I am, still trying to figure it all out.