What a lazy day today? I was so hungry this morning, but don’t know what to eat. My lovely lady lover was craving for spaghetti cabonara since last night, and I have promised to made it for breakfast. Can’t break the promise especially when a girl is really hungry!! Roaming around in the fridge for a while and found lots of what so called better than just a cabonara. Hmm… Here comes the part where you finally realized what you want, but you have to choose between to follow your desire or keeping your promise. “Sooner or later I have to made it for her anyway”, this is what I think. In conclusion, I came up with the new food experimental for us both to have a happy breakfast that we both want to eat.
“Baked Spaghetti Creamy Sauce”
Well, if anyone can think of a better name for this menu, please let me know, or otherwise I’ll still call this menu by this name. Here are all the ingredients. Whatever vegetables I have found in my fridge, chopped it. When stir fry and mix with cream sauce, all these vegetables will give out the sweetness and you will feel less guilty to eat all those high carb/fat.
1 - Potato
1 - Hand Full of Spinach
1 - Pack of Mixed Cheese
1 - Small Can of Corn
2 - Big Button Mushrooms
2 - Onions
2 - Garlics
150ml - Double Cream
*Depend on how you like - Salt / Pepper / Sugar / Parsley (for decoration)
1) Put spaghetti into boiling water, add a little bit of salt, and let it cook until the spaghetti is done.
2) Pre-heat the oven (200°c) while you start preparing all the ingredients. Apply oil/butter to the baking tray.
3) Cut potatoes into slices and lay it all on the baking tray. Then layered it with mixed cheese. Cut/Slice/Chop vegetables and bacon however you like.
4) Fried bacon along with pre-heat another pan for making the creamy sauce (put a little bit of olive oil into the pan).
5) Smashed the garlic (1 or2), chopped it and throw it into the pan. Then add onion and the rest of the vegetables. Stir fried until everything look soft and cooked. Then put double cream into the pan, mix it all together, add a little bit of salt/pepper/sugar.
6) Turn off the heat and put spaghetti into to pan, mix everything together. Then put all the ingredient into the baking tray that we prepared earlier.
7) Topped everything with egg and cheese. Then put it in the oven. Wait for about 15-20 minutes. After that take it out and put a little bit of parsley on top for decoration.